These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent.

63-JJ Hickle[4]; 5. Asked about the caution and getting the lead back, Andy said, “I’m old enough to admit, sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good so we definitely got saved by the yellow for someone running over Willie [Croft] so whoever ran over Croft and caused the caution thank you because you saved my ass.”Keeping tied to the bottom line of the three-eighths-mile oval, Forsberg opened his advantage to 0.901 seconds at the drop of the checkered flag. 11-Roger Crockett[7]; 8. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Mr. Log onto Sawblade.com is the official SawBlade of the American Sprint Car Series and title sponsor of every National Tour A-Feature as well as Victory Lane. 44J-Jesse Love[7]; 10. 1-Tony Gualda Jr[2]; 2. We appreciate this win, we appreciate all the fans for coming out,” stated Andy.

I don’t really try to change, I just keep doing what’s working. 17X-Shane Golobic[4]; 4.

I basically kind of tell everybody that ’94 was my first year of racing.It wasn’t like you see now where these kids come out of the go-karts like Kyle Larson or Rico (Abreu) or Brad Sweet.

Hard Charging from 19th, Penngrove’s Chase Johnson completed the top-ten. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.Adam Fenwick is the News Director of SPEEDSPORT.com and SPEED SPORT Magazine. I only ran about 15 shows my first two seasons of racing, so I wasn’t really getting anywhere. Run What Ya Brung Wingless 360 Sprint Cars 2010.

Regions now have their own page, just click the link in the menu to browse all! HR44-Geoff Ensign[6]; 3. 72 talking about this. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies.

21K-Thomas Kennedy[5]; 8. 7C-Justyn Cox[3]; 4. 38-Colby Johnson[8]; 7.
Thanks for stopping by the most comprehensive sprint car racing website on the planet! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. ©2020 X1 into the first two turns on the restart, Sean Becker shot to the lead only to have the caution negate the pass as the field reverted to the last fully completed lap.“I’m old enough to admit, sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good so we definitely got saved by the yellow for someone running over Willie [Croft] so whoever ran over Croft and caused the caution thank you because you saved my ass,” Forsberg said.Keeping tied to the bottom line of the three-eighths-mile oval, Forsberg opened his advantage to .901 seconds when the checkered flag waved. — When the topic of California’s best sprint car racer comes up, it’s difficult not to bring up 41-year-old Andy Forsberg.