Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Catalyst Case for Apple Watch 42mm Series 2 - WaterProof Shock Resistant (Stealth Black) at Amazon.com. Parts of the canyons had water up to my waist.

If the gasket comes loose or gets pinched, it will not properly seal your phone against water and dust ingress.It shouldn't be a problem. This 8 Case is slim and lightweight but my favorite feature is the easy to turn knob that flips the phone from ring to vibrate.
If you can deal with the screen anomalies and the price isn't too high, this might just be the protective case for you.

We may earn a commission for purchases using our links.

Catalyst Case for iPhone 7 Product review - Waterproof and Protective At CES 2016, I had the pleasure of meeting with the team from Catalyst and tested out the case for my iPhone 6S plus. The home button cover isn’t an afterthought and doesn’t feel cheap which I really like this case and wasn’t aware of before buying.I purchased a new iPhone so I immediately began researching a new waterproof case for it, I had in the past been using Lifeproof and though my phone was well protected voice communication from my end wasn’t so good.
You can unsubscribe at any time and we'll never share your details without your permission.Joseph Keller is a senior writer at iMore. Compared to the volume buttons on the case, the sleep/wake button is a little stiff to the press. I compared a naked phone versus cased phone and I noticed mild muffling of sound when on speaker or playing music but not drastic. Read honest and unbiased product reviews …

I loved my 6, it was definitely waterproof as I dropped it in the pool numerous times. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I do like how the camera lens cover bulges outward versus inward to prevent dust and dirt accumulation. I used it in the deep end of the pool many times and never had any problems. I sat in silence and absolute sorrow as I clutched my iPhone 7 PLUS. The Catalyst Waterproof case is solidly built without being uncomfortable to hold.

Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average.

This case would be a 5 star out of 5 stars if they ever come up with a way to attach the plug that covers the charging port. 3 out of 5 for water resistance because other then the initial dunk I haven’t gotten it wet yet.Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2018 All in all its a great case in my experience and I would buy it again.