We're the dream warriors Don't wanna dream no more We're the dream warriors Maybe … They later left the group in 1997 and the group reverted to a duo. Written by George Lynch and Jeff Pilson of Dokken, this is the theme song to the 1987 movie The music video inhabits the same world as the film, with the band showing up in Patricia Arquette's dream to help her vanquish Freddy Krueger. He stabs Nancy and prepares to kill Kristen when Nancy rises up and stabs him with his own glove. There are scenes and lines that are reminiscent of the first film.
I lie awake and dread the lonely nights/I'm not alone/I wonder if these heavy eyes/Can face the unknown/When I close my eyes I realize/You'll come my way/I'm standing in the night alone/Forever together Oh

Written by George Lynch and Jeff Pilson of Dokken, this is the theme song to the 1987 movie A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, the first in the franchise starring Patricia Arquette.The band was asked to write the song, which had to be titled "Dream Warriors," the name for the kids in the film who fight back against their nocturnal tormentor, Freddy Krueger. "That kind of signified our sound as a very commercial rock band," Don Dokken told Songfacts. We’re the dream warriors/Don't wanna dream no more/We’re the dream warriors/Maybe tonight you'll be gone/We’re the dream warriors (Dream Warriors) /Ain't gonna dream no more/And maybe tonight/Maybe tonight you'll be gone

Neil awakens and pushes Krueger's bones in a hole and douses them with holy water before dropping in the prayer cross, seemingly destroying Freddy. NEW SONG: The Rolling Stones 'Living In A Ghost Town' - LYRICS; HOT SONG: 5 Seconds of Summer - 'Wildflower' - LYRICS; I feel the touch comin' over me I can't explain I hear the voices callin' out Callin' my name It's the same desire to feel the fire That's comin' your way I'm standing in the night alone Forever together.

That night, he goes to sleep with a miniature of Nancy's Elm Street house on his nightstand; he does not notice its lights turn on. Contents When she finds him, Nancy learns that Krueger is obsessed with finding the house where he was born so he could burn it down. In the original script, there is a romance between Nancy and Neil and they have sex.