I emailed them the next day after ordering to ask if my order could be dispatched a little quickly. Mottoes first began to be shown with arms in the 14th and 15th centuries, but were not in general use until the 17th century. This nickname, and eventual surname, stems from the Old English Pre 7th Century words “lang” or “long” which can both be translated to mean “tall,” or “long,” and both derive from the Old Latin word of “longus.” This surname of Long is older than many other surnames because of it’s commonality, and it’s use in medieval times, and within the Middle Ages.More common variations are: Longe, Longh, Llong, Leong, Longg, Lowng, Luong, Longo, Longa, Liong, LoongThe first recorded spelling of the surname of Long was found within the country of England. I'm so happy that I came across an Irish company that knows how to celebrate my Irish heritage. Everything looks perfect. Early immigrants include: Of the many surnames in England, the surname lang is considered among etymologists to be one of the oldest.It belongs to a broad and miscellaneous class of surnames. I ordered my first ever online product from Surnamecrest. Lange Framed Surname History and Coat of Arms.

See Removing this item from your shopping cart will remove your associated sale items.Are you sure you want to delete this item from your shopping cart? Great customer service and quick to ship. She also loved it. Lange Coat of Arms / Lange Family Crest Lange Family Crest / Lange Coat of Arms Click on this link TO SEE OUR COATS OF ARMS / FAMILY CRESTS PRODUCTS FOR THIS SURNAME Please be aware that there is more than one coat of arms for this surname. Sa. So I have purchased two ceramic artworks from Surnamecrest over the past year and was very satisfied on each occasion. Youths of 18 took fourteen-year-old girls for their wives. We ordered a framed family crest ceramic artwork as a birthday gift for our friend and he loved it. This experience was so simple and easy beginning to end. Early immigrants include: The motto was originally a war cry or slogan. In 1755, 10,000 French Acadians refused to take an oath of allegiance to Some of the first settlers of this family name were: Digital Products on Checkout, all other products filled in 1 business daySubscribe to our Newsletter to receive early discount offers, latest news, sales and promo information.© 2000- 2020 Swyrich Corporation, all rights reserved. I love them thanks. |   T: +353 (0)91 565 990   |   E:  One border has an Irish flag and country I was hesitant to order artwork online without seeing it first hand, however I was in a time crunch and decided to go with it. I ordered my Surname Crest for my friend and his partner as a wedding gift on Thursday and I could not believe how fast it got here literately the I love the products that this company has. It is a beautiful product that I know my friend will love. This movement of people was referred to as The European Migration, and this movement is what colonized the United States of America. So happy I did! Would highly recommend using Surnamecrest. Will Dear Eoin; Double Family Crest Anniversary Gift arrived in Rincon, Georgia on Friday, 19/01/2018. Stunning!The Heraldic family crest clock I bought was of the highest quality and looks beautiful , it is presented in a lovely box and I am sure the recipient will Just received the plaque this morning, thank you, it is excellent.The Family Crest that we ordered from you is now hanging on the wall in Pride of Place at the home of her Son John and his Wife Jacentai who Plaque arrived lunchtime to-day, brilliant service.
The plaque turned Excellent Product. They have a wonderful selection. This coat bears a strong resemblance to that of the Preux family, “sa. The origin of this surname of Long is said to have stemmed from a nickname. See Removing this item from your shopping cart will remove your associated sale items.Are you sure you want to delete this item from your shopping cart?

Below are just some of the German Family Names (German Surnames) that we have on file.