Sign In with Naver Tourist Hotel Antalya is rated "Good" by our guests. Beautiful view of the beach and famous duden waterfall.

WiFi is free, … Please check you have entered your email address correctly. Must visit in summers. The service personnel was very nice and helpful at every wish I had especially ibrahim Kartal he was amazing helped me a lot more than a normal hotel personnel. Located just a 2-minute walk from the seaside, Tourist Hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, sauna and a Turkish bath.

More travel The hotel offers all-inclusive concept as well as a private beach area with Blue Flag at Ornekkoy Beach equipped with free sun loungers and parasols. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. In spite of pointing out the obvious lack of cleanliness, he became defensive I said to us,”it is clean enough for me.” They refused to give us our money back so that we could find a new hotel. The hotel offers all-inclusive concept as well as a private beach area with Blue Flag at Ornekkoy Beach equipped with free sun loungers and parasols. Lara Beach is minutes away. Join Upon entering the room we immediately noticed hair and dirt near the beds. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. You can only access your trip information and Expedia Rewards points from the Expedia site you booked on. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. Are there any historical sites close to Tourist Hotel Antalya?Many travellers enjoy visiting Hadrian's Gate (8.9 km). Upon further inspection we noticed that the room had not been properly cleaned at all. Where is Tourist Hotel Antalya located?

I found 3 cockroach in my room. Even the simple things like offering a good choice of salad and quality fruit are lacking. More travel Sign Up with Naver Stay at this 3-star beach hotel in Antalya. Beach is 1 minute away. There is also a restaurant that serves an à la carte menu. CAD We contacted the front desk and the manager came up and checked the room. Keep me signed in The way of the close beach filled with garbage and bad smell. Örnekköy Cad.No:2 Lara in Lara, 9.2 km from the centre of Antalya. $ The old town is a little far away approximately half hour but it 14 minutes away from the airport.It’s the perfect place to calm down and to take a break from daily lifeI were 7 days at this hotel and was amazing.