But I just want as many people as possible to hear my shit.Hooligan Chase came out with a breakout hit in 2017, titled “ One banger after another, Hooligan Chase is becoming one of the underground’s most recognizable names.

It’s unforgivingly fun and unruly as can be, blending obscure samples and scandalous melodies with braggadocios lyrics that remind us why he’s named “hooligan” in the first place. Nice Guy – [Hooligan Chase] Hooligan Chase.

Today, he blesses our pages yet again with an infectious new song titled “Vámonos” that will have you clicking replay again and again. If you’ve been following Lyrical Lemonade for some time now, it goes without saying that you’ve probably stumbled across the name Hooligan Chase at least once or twice. Chase goin' do you proper Hooligan Quixote, they call me Don Dada Her lower lip sweet, they fell out a piñata Put his bitch in a bukakke, damn he got too cocky Tats on my arm, Jeremy Shockey

See for yourself by listening to “Vámonos” below and get hip to the rising star’s hit-filled catalog by checking his SoundCloud here! With that being said, Suburban Nightmare is an exceptionally easy and wildly entertaining listen that brings us through the life of a rebellious artist like Chase, so don’t miss out. Apache, an album by hooligan chase on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. instrumental different .

Each song rolls into the next without any shortage of eagerness, and before you know it, you’ve made it through 4 of the North Carolina artist’s best songs to date.

After visiting Lyrical Lemonade just a few days ago with his standout single, “Vámonos“, Hooligan Chase is back here today to maintain the full court press with an undeniable banger by the name of “A Dam Shame”.

Check it out below and let us know what you think in the comments! Popular Hooligan Chase albums I'm apache, eatin' buffalo, yuh (Buffalo) I do face paint, bitch a juggalo, yuh (bitch, a juggalo) How you double cup a latte? We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Hooligan Chase is a rapper hailing from Cary, North Carolina.Coming up with that name was easy, I knew I wanted to have my real name in there and I’m a fucking hooligan so it kinda just came together.My goals are to basically just fuck up the rap game.

2020-06-30T15:38:55Z Comment by Joseph Linares. Get … Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness.

… Bar after bar, listeners are blessed with quotable lines and the unforgettable personality of Hooligan Chase, and the final product is a truly well-executed single that deserves to be on repeat for the weeks to come. All throughout the project, the North Carolina native’s vivid punchlines and rebellious character mark him as the public enemy worth rooting for, and as a whole, the tape capitalizes on the TikTok wildfire that Chase is riding right now. Hooligan Chase is certainly no stranger when it comes to our lemon-filled pages, and today, he joins us yet again to unleash a brand new, 4-track EP entitled Suburban Nightmare. 1. I’ve been saying that the North Carolina artist is up next for quite some time now, and with this song to act as inarguable proof, I rest my case. For nearly two years at this point, we’ve been eating up every high-octane new release from Hooligan Chase, whose outlandish lyrics and electric personality make him the kind of hitmaker who rarely breaks a sweat, but always makes some noise. Please click the thumb up button if you like it (rating is updated over time).

Although it may be short in length, this short project makes up everything that it lacks in length with a clearly improved degree of artistry, an unbelievable amount of energy, and a few of Chase’s finest lyrical performances to date. That said, be sure to check this track out for yourself below and let us know what you think in the comments below! The internet is a crazy place. We’ve seen him deliver song after song for quite some time now, and yet, Hooligan Chase still hasn’t missed. 2020-06-25T19:39:05Z Comment by Jaciby. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy.

This North Carolina native has appeared on our pages plenty of times with a consistent supply of bangers, and today, he keeps it going with a new single entitled “Powerpuff”.

When asked on how he got the name Hooligan Chase, he responded with:. Listen to “Powerpuff” at the link below and let us know what you think in the comments! ... the soulful tint of the instrumental blends in perfectly with the energy of the drum lines to make for an electrifying instrumental. APACHE T-SHIRT (WHITE) *PRE-ORDER* $ 30.00. This North Carolina native is truly blowing up right in front of our eyes, and considering the endless supply of hits that he seems to have in the vault, I don’t see the success slowing down for Chase anytime soon. Needless to say, this is a must-listen by all means, so make sure you throw this one on repeat all weekend at the link below! Premiered by No Jumper, this ominous set of visuals complements the song’s thunderous, electrifying sound with a rolling supply of hard-nosed scenery.