But, ya know, who understands those rap guys? Baby Got Back Original Songtext. For the song by Nicki Minaj, see Lyrics to 'Baby Got Back' by Sir Mixalot: Oh, my, God Becky, look at her butt It is so big, she looks like One of those rap guys' girlfriends. Er wird wegen seines bewusst übertriebenen sexistischen Inhalts oft in Komödien verwendet. Song Baby Got Back (Album Version) Artist Sir Mix-A-Lot; Writers Sir Mix‐A‐Lot; Licensed to YouTube by UMG (on behalf of American Recordings Catalog P&D); BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPI, UMPG Publishing, CMRRA, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, LatinAutor, and 14 Music Rights Societies Der Song war 1992 fünf Wochen lang auf Platz 1 der US-Charts und brachte ihm 1993 den Grammy für die beste Rap-Solo-Performance ein. Seine Texte handeln oftmals von sexuellen Dingen, in letzter Zeit aber auch von Politik. "Baby Got Back" is a 1992 hip hop song written and recorded by American rapper Sir Mix-a-Lot, which appeared on his album Mack Daddy. Baby Got Back auf Deutsch. Hell, I got the idea sitting up here listening to old "My Anaconda Don't" redirects here. The song samples the 1986 Detroit techno single "Technicolor" by Channel One.

Seinen bislang größten Erfolg hatte er mit der Single Baby Got Back (1991). Baby Got Back deutsche Übersetzung von Sir Mix‐A‐Lot. The song is talking about women who damn near kill themselves to try to look like these beanpole models that you see in In the song's prelude there is a conversation between two (presumably) thin, white Sir Mix-a-Lot's best known song, "Baby Got Back" reached number 1 on the United States In late January 2013, a preview of the television show In a 2000 interview, Sir Mix-a-Lot reflected: "There's always butt songs. Die reden nur mit der, weil Sie wie eine prostituierte aussieht Okay? Oh mein Gott Becky schau auf ihren Hintern Er ist so groß Sie sieht aus, Wie eine von diesen raptypen freundinnen Aber, weißt du, Wer versteht diese raptypen? The idea came from the 1980s Budweiser commercialSir Mix-a-Lot commented in a 1992 interview: "The song doesn't just say I like large butts, you know? At the time of its original release, the song caused controversy with its outspoken and blatantly sexual lyrics about women, as well as specific references to the It was the second best-selling song in the US in 1992, behind The song came from a meeting between Sir Mix-a-Lot and Amylia Dorsey who saw little representation of full figured women in media. They only talk to … Baby Got Back Lyrics Übersetzung. Besonders der … In addition to writing a brand new composition inspired by Seattle's own Sir Mix-A-Lot, composer Gabriel Prokofiev also orchestrated two of the legendary rapper's most famous hits for this year's concert, including "Baby Got Back," for which Sir Mix-A-Lot joined Ludovic Morlot and the Orchestra on stage at Benaroya Hall.-----Help support our music!