bear out something/someone definition: to support the truth of something, or to support someone's statement or claim: . What does bore out expression mean? How to use bear out in a sentence. Definition of bore out in the Idioms Dictionary.

bestätigen [recht geben] to bear out … out (in sth.) The evidence so far simply does not bear him out.

Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Recht geben to bear sb.

to bear out bekräftigen to bear out [fig.] unterstützen [bestätigen] to bear sb. jdn. [/note] [note]Kirkpatrick, Elizabeth M. The Wordsworth Dictionary …

To be evidence that something is true or that what someone says is true; support something or someone: If you didn't do anything wrong, then the investigation will bear out your innocence.The test results bear out our claims. To come to a satisfactory conclusion or to fruition.couldn't bear his lying; can't bear to see them leave.They studied how the relativity theory bears on the history of science.The road bears to the right at the bottom of the hill.The guns were brought to bear upon the approaching fleet.That remark bears no relation to the matter at hand. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. ایک مشینی پرزےبال بئیرنگ کے لئے استعمال ہونے والا چھوٹا نام διατηρώ τις δυνάμεις και το ηθικό μου σε μια δύσκολη κατάσταση, Bear with me for a minute, and you'll see what I mean.If we can find this hill, I'll be able to get my bearings.He's confused me so much that I've lost my bearings completely.

Learn more. I told them my side of the story and the evidence bore me out. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. recht geben jdm. bear out - support with evidence or authority or make more certain or confirm; "The stories and claims were born out by the evidence"
To be evidence that something is true or that what someone says is true; support something or someone: The test results bear out our claims. Bear out definition: If someone or something bears a person out or bears out what that person is saying , they... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples out [in sth.]

(Definition von bear out something/someone aus dem Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press) Bear out definition is - confirm, substantiate.

[for facts or evidence] to support or confirm a story or explanation.

Meaning of Idiom 'Bear (Something) Out' To bear something out means to support or confirm it. American Heritage Dictionary of Idioms. out jdm. Synonyms and related words Dat.) All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only.

I always said – and Rick will bear me out – that this wouldn’t work. to show that something is true or that someone is telling the truth Scientific evidence bears out the claim that stress and disease are linked. jdn. What does bore out expression mean?

[note]Ammer, Christine. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2013.