makes the style more effortless. With an adjustable temperature (80-220°C) Complete with a white and gold carry case and protective glove. Qty.

Click to view Finance Options. Please #MAKEWAVES. Due to the processing time with Payl8r applications, Beauty Works cannot supply the next day delivery service.We partnered with Global-e, a third party service acting as your seller-on-record, so you can buy and ship your Beauty Works products to over 100 destinations worldwide!Global-e shipping charges are calculated at the Checkout and include the option to pay your customs tax at time of purchase. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.© 2018-20 Beauty Cutie, All Rights Reserved | Part of Ecotrade Europe Ltd No.07094786 Please allow at least 48 hours before contacting us regarding your order. Jot us a note and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. Create Hollywood-inspired waves or soft touchable curls with the Beauty Works Professional Styler, a ceramic curling wand with extra-long barrel, specially designed for long hair and extensions.The long barrel is coated in ceramic to help seal the cuticle, prevent frizz and enhance shine, and its longer length ensures even the very end of hair is heated to create effortlessly balanced curls. From now on I will make sure I read reviews before buying a product as it seems I’m not the only one who had this problem! Only registered users can write reviews. Beauty Works Professional Styler. Be the first to review this product . Curl the hair away from your face for the first few sections on each side, then UK electrical plug only. I've emailed twice about my situation and have had no reply from beauty works, very disappointed. Only registered users can write reviews. I contacted beauty works and they did nothing to help me, no offer of a refund or goodwill gesture after I spend £90 on something that didn’t work!! Sign Up for Our Newsletter: © 2010-2020 Al Rights Reserved. £69.99. This adds more texture and * Due to processing time for Finance applications, Beauty Cutie cannot supply next day delivery service on orders placed using Payl8r, Paypal Finance or Paypal E-Cheque 07094768. yNoodle Ecommerce Please note: Brush and clips sold separately. The hair beauty works sell is massively overpriced, I ordered nano bond hair extensions and the first few times I washed them I had colour washing out, then after 8 weeks I have lots of frizzy split ends even after using lots of oils and hair masks.

The Professional Styler will give you fast, flawless, professional styling every time. This weekend: Free Standard UK Delivery + Students get 20% off everything, excluding sale with UnidaysCreate Hollywood-inspired waves or soft touchable curls with the Beauty Works Professional Styler, a ceramic curling wand with extra-long barrel, specially designed for long hair and extensions.The long barrel is coated in ceramic to help seal the cuticle, prevent frizz and enhance shine, and its longer length ensures even the very end of hair is heated to create effortlessly balanced curls. TR_PS. Orders placed over weekend; Saturday & Sunday, are dispatched the next working day. Add to Cart . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Buy Now & Payl8r. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery SKU. In stock. Details . Create Hollywood-inspired waves or soft touchable curls with the Beauty Works Professional Styler, a ceramic curling wand with extra-long barrel, specially designed for long hair and extensions. The lady admitted they work better on extension. This day is generally Monday excluding U.K. public holidays.Orders using the Payl8r service can take up to 7 days to be processed. The Professional Styler will give you fast, flawless, professional styling every time.Our extra-long ceramic barrel wand creates tons of waves, whether you’re looking for a Hollywood Wave that simply oozes retro glamour or that supermodel-approved ‘I woke up like this’ curl, you can style your mane in minutes. Add to Wish List Add to Compare.