Phone (831) 708-2036. It was so so good. Absolutely a standard...Always busy, with a strong following, your dining experience will vary. Nothing wrong with the lube, just not a big fan of mayonnaise based sauce on a burger. Aptos, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 58 restaurants in Aptos. Wow!With the shelter in place order in effect and along with not really eating out lately, we decided to try out their new location here in Aptos because it's close to the house. I was SO excited when Betty Burger opened in the middle of COVID-19! The map of Aptos Burger Company shows the approximate location in Aptos, but you should call them at phone number (831) 688-1282 to verify their address is 106 Rancho Del Mar, Aptos, California 95003-3913 and to get hours and driving directions.

Yes, I have tried Betty, Rosie's, Parrish, etc, but Burger consistently comes up the best in burgers. The burger patty itself tastes good but is really dry. This amazing lace...all of the burgers are named after a famous person and the burgers and the fries and the milkshahes are actually very very goodWho would figure, Burger. Includes their menu, prices, their story and directions. Phone Number Phone lookup Phone lookup +1. Ordered and paid over the phone. My burger was ordered well done,...I go there a few times a year and wanted to post another review, since it has been more than a full year. We were proactive and ordered our "dinner" in the early afternoon for a 5 pm pick up on line.The BEST burger ever; and I have tasted a lot of burgers! Offers fresh burgers with hormone free, grain fed, Black Angus beef and Dutch's secret seasonings. Serves Burger. Told they would bring it to car. ! My only warning is that you will be really full.... these are serious big burgers.Our first time at Betty Burgers. I kept thinking ok maybe they're having a bad day and let it go but today was AGAIN another shit attitude. Great outside...I never like to write a negative review, but this place is so over-hyped in our town.. sooo disappointed. Was nervous about a new location opening so close to my home & my increasing cholesterol levels, as I assumed I would be eating here all the time. There was no flavor IMHO. The burgers and chicken sandwich were also really dry (maybe that's why they put so much Mayo on them). I think our food had been previously cooked. Their telephone number is +1 831-612-6668. The fries/onion rings are incredibly greasy & have an off taste, like they all get fried in the same oil that doesn't change. Aptos, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 57 restaurants in Aptos. Highly recommended!Best burgers! We pair this with a deep selection of handcrafted beers flowing on over 40 rotating taps. I was told it would be 10-15 min. Perfect cook on the patty. Sunday - Thursday 11 am - 9 pm Friday and Saturday 11 am - 10 pmThey are already diluted, so the jars just need to be shaken and then poured over ice.Santa Cruz Location: 841 Almar Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95060Aptos Location: 8017 Soquel Avenue, Aptos, CA 95003 Loved it" Betty Burgers - 177 Photos & 390 Reviews - Burgers - 1000 41st Ave, Santa Cruz, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Orders are placed in line and then you take a number to your seat, casual good place for families with kids....thThis is our goto place for burgers - they offer such a cool variety of options, very creative and innovative - love their jalapeno topped burgers and kobe sliders, with tater tots - I mean where else can you get tater tots??!!!! being the best in burgers locally? Staff was friendly.Absolutely awesome burger, crispy hot and tasty fries and really cold beer. Betty Burgers on 41st Ave in Santa Cruz, CA is in the Beach California section(s) Limited-Service Restaurants. It's my first dive in experience since the pandemic started. I've ordered food from the Aptos location 3 times now & each time was a disappointment. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (831) 708-2036.
And if you’re looking for a great burger or something fun to drink, call us up or hit the online order button to the right….. We love you guys, Parish. We paid and the person behind the counter asked if there was anything else we needed, so we asked for extra Teriyaki sauce and he said no problem. So good! "Lunch time sandwiches are HUGE! Sunday - Thursday 11 am - 9 pm Friday and Saturday 11 am - 10 pm The food is same amazing as the other locations, the qudd as pity if their food are very consistent. Plus they were kind enough to chilled bottled beer to my car!