Scouting Report . Discussion in 'The Fort' started by TerryB1, Feb 23, 2020. Around them, Oregon players were running past, back to...It was 12 minutes into Saturday’s game when Juwan Howard turned to his bench en masse, substituting in sophomores Adrien Nunez, Colin...Juwan Howard’s hand went up with the rest of Michigan’s bench, and with most of the fans sitting behind it. Michigan fan. Home Forums Football Forums The Fort. How Brandon Johns Jr. is showing clear improvement at right time Coming off the best game of his career, it’s time he gets more minutes By Daniel Plocher @DanPlocher Feb 4, …

All Rights Reserved © 2020 Michigan has officially added a big name forward to their 2018 basketball recruiting class. Johns shows the potential to be more athletic than virtually anyone at his position, which could mean a transition to the small forward position. Back Add. ... View recruiting profile. Chris founded Deep(ish) Thoughts in July of 2015 and that evolved into Underdog Sports in September of 2017.

Johns stands at a staggering 6-foot-8 and weighs just shy of 210 pounds, but his maximum strength and weight will come when he sets foot on campus in Ann Arbor.At his peak, with the correct lifting program, Johns could end up being up around 245-250 pounds.

© Copyright Armchair Media Network. Creighton, Memphis and Missouri recently extended offers to Trojan hoops star.

He also shunned MSU and head coach Tom Izzo, who had been recruiting him since seventh grade. His jump shot already looks fairly decent, and it will likely be a point of emphasis for development once he gets to Michigan.
Brandon Johns is a 6-foot-7, 206-pound Combo Forward from East Lansing, MI. Michigan has officially added a big name forward to their 2018 basketball recruiting class. #TrustTheProcess is a way of life.
Thank you to everyone again who’s been supporting me through this process! Born and raised in Metro Detroit. Michigan fan.

Brandon Johns, a 4 star power forward from East Lansing, Michigan chose the Wolverines over Purdue, Alabama, Pitt, Iowa, and his hometown Michigan State Spartans. Breaking Recruiting News. Johns stands at a staggering 6-foot-8 and weighs just shy of 210 pounds, but his maximum strength and weight will come when he sets foot on campus in Ann Arbor.At his peak, with the correct lifting program, Johns could end up being up around 245-250 pounds. Johns, a senior forward and four-star recruit at East Lansing High School, turned down offers from Purdue, Texas, California and Pittsburgh, among others.

H.S. He reminds you some of Ex-Dukie Shane Battier. Stock rising: Recruiting interest picks up for Brandon Johns.

“This was definitely the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make, but without further ado I’d like to announce that I’m continuing my academic and basketball career at the University of Michigan.

Johns became the fifth and final signee of Beilein’s highly touted, top-10 recruiting class, which features three four-star players and a pair of three-star standouts.

Michigan basketball made a loud statement in the recruiting game Thursday as East Lansing forward Brandon Johns chose the Wolverines.

John Beilein after Indiana Posted...Michigan kept its perfect record intact on Saturday with a 71-50 win over Air Force.

His jump shot already looks fairly decent, and it will likely be a point of emphasis for development once he gets to Michigan.