So glad you like my recipes, thanks again!Your blog post is well interesting and informative. I had a fresh Strawberry so Sliced it up and put it with #4 tasted great! Recipe HERE: Breakfast just got a whole lot easier! I would occasionally make coconut milk with honey and cinnamon and nuts for a creamy, good fat loaded breakfast.Thanks John! Breakfast for dinner is always a good idea! Serve eggs, salsa and low-fat cheese in corn tortillas. A delicious breakfast cookie recipe, packed full of healthy oats, carrots, apples and banana. For even more flavor, try adding a slice of your favorite cheese. All the recipes sound so wonderful! The Greek yogurt makes them moist and the streusel topping is irresistibly good! Yes please!

400 grams of can of black beans, drained and rinsed.

Very nice when feeding a family or crowd. Good article regarding food. Our littlest diners can be tricky to cook for, especially when trying to make sure they get the nourishment they need. 1 / 35. It 'fries' up flat and doesn't curl, which looks great beside a breakfast plate of eggs, and makes BLT sandwiches much easier. Recipe HERE: A bowl of fruit is one of the easiest and healthiest grab-and-go breakfast ideas out there. I’m so glad my blog has inspired you to eat healthier!These are great breakfast options, thank you! Combine a half-cup of quick-cook, one-minute oatmeal and a cup of skim milk and microwave it for, as the name suggests, one minute in a to-go container. And so I came up with these eight quick and easy breakfast recipes, all of which don’t require a kitchen – only a mini fridge, microwave and maybe a single serve blender.These options have made breakfast interesting, inventive and even gourmet, without taking more than 5-10 minutes to make in the morning. Toss a few frozen berries in it to cool it down and your teen can eat it in the car or, if allowed, on the school bus. Great for picky eaters!Sweetened with bananas and a little honey, these Breakfast Cookies are packed with slow releasing carbs and fibre too. A healthy breakfast recipe is not only easy to make, but also give the important … Recipe HERE: There’s nothing better than jumpstarting your morning with a bagel sandwich. These banana waffles are not only easy, they’re healthy, which means they’ll give your teen plenty of energy to make it through the day. I’m so glad this post was helpful to you Bella!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Dealing with a picky eater can be a frustrating challenge, but sometimes all it takes is a little creativity and ingenuity to spark your culinary imagination! Thank You!Hi Nancy! Thanks for the love you put into all of the things you’ve shared. Never knew healthy could be so good. These kid-friendly recipes for tasty breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks are great for family members of all ages. Ideas and Inspiration On-the-Farm Scrambled Eggs "Flavor is unbeatable and the texture is smooth and creamy." Seriously, who could resist these adorable and tasty mini quiche cups made with plain old sandwich bread? I never knew such things could be done as I often replace my breakfast with a can of something like you said.Thank you Roxanne!! Just three simple ingredients (you can add banana, too if you like) and a few minutes and you’ll have a great on-the-go breakfast that’s perfect for busy teens.

And for those of you who don’t like a sweet(ish) breakfast, there are savory options here for you too., my breakfast recipes have everything you need to start your day off right. Recipe HERE: Kickstart the morning with a breakfast that’s easy, healthy and tastes amazing. Breakfasts can also be made ahead of time, and some are portable for eating on … What makes it even better is you can change things up a bit by switching out the ham for sausage or bacon depending on what your tastebuds are calling for. Our Favorite Christian Resources – Bible Translations, Christian Speakers And More!Oven Fried Chicken Recipe with Biscuits – Easy Meal Plan How To Make Easy Homemade Baby Food – Recipes And IdeasCheap, Quick And Easy Snacks For Kids – Snacks On The Go7 Ways To Eat S’mores – Ideas And Tips – Ice Cream S’mores Recipe Pizza For Breakfast. Recipe HERE: If your goal is to get your teen to eat more fruit, this recipe is likely to do the trick. ½ avocado, chopped. Recipe HERE: Whole grain bread topped with almond butter, juicy pear slices, honey, and crunchy granola make the perfect on-the-go healthy breakfast.