Today the 2020 Emmy nominations were announced! In the meantime, there’s still plenty of Halloween videos from the past to look back on with nostalgia and laughter. BTS posted the Halloween Version Dance Practice. Yes, that veil pun is just gonna hang there staring you all in the face until you check out this incredible cover. :blush: :gift_heart: Jungkook - sweet and cute Bunny. BTS last gave us Halloween content in 2017 with a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs themed dance practice video of “GO GO.” Except that there’s only seven of … :kissing_closed_eyes: :sparkling_heart: Jungkook trying to eat Jimin! My reaction & review of BTS' Halloween Dance Practice for their song "War of Hormone". "Run BTS!" He looks so cool! :rabbit: :purple_heart: Seriously he was so adorable, when he smacked his big tummy, it was soo funny. Does that mean the tradition is over? I just can't stop smiling, because of his cuteness. Throughout the video, Jimin can be seen hiding his head away in his cabbage costume, Jungkook just looks hilarious the entire time, Jin has issues with his horse getting in the way, and everyone keeps tripping over each other. It’s impossible to watch this Halloween dance video without laughing!Along with the dance video, they also uploaded a Bangtan Bomb with behind the scenes footage of the filming! BTS posted 2 dance practices: Here's the 21st Century Girls Dance Practice video: :point_down: [BANGTAN BOMB] 방탄소년단 (BTS) '21세기 소녀 (21st Century Girl)' Dance Practice (Halloween ver.) :v: :two_hearts: Both dances are great ... but the Halloween performance is so funny and adorable. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Must have been hard to dance in Jin's costume. I can’t wait to have :joy: Taehyung - he is cute and beautiful. :purple_heart: They all look so good and they have a lot of fun in this video. :ghost: :grinning: I love them and this video + the dance was adorable. Here’s a look at all of Bangtan’s Halloween videos from 2014 up to now!BTS’ first Halloween video has the members dressing up in costume to dance to “War of Hormone.” Some of their costumes were actually a little creepy this year with Taehyung dressing up as the Joker, Yoongi as Chucky, Namjoon as a vampire, and Jungkook as the King of Terrors.

:sweat_smile: :heart: And Happy Halloween day ❣ :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: J-Hope's costume is the best! No Halloween video was released in 2018, and so far none has been released in 2019. :heart_eyes: :purple_heart: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :yum: A lovely place where you can share your love for Kpop with people from all over the world! )방탄소년단 '피 땀 눈물 (Blood Sweat & Tears)' Dance Practice :sweat_smile: Jin - a cowboy + the horse. Despite a global pandemic, the show must go on. Jimin dressed up as Wizard Mickey Mouse, Namjoon dressed up as Gudetama, Yoongi dressed up as Naruto, and Jin dressed up as a pumpkin.That year they also showed off their Halloween costumes on Naver Star Cast.BTS celebrated Halloween in 2016 by giving us another dance practice video in costume; this time for “21st Century Girl.” The boys were especially silly this year thanks to their costumes. :joy: :joy: :joy: Yes, and how to Jin hits them with a horse ... it was best! Not only did they release a dance practice with costumes, but also an additional Bangtan Bomb of the members getting their makeup and outfits on to shoot the video!The following year, BTS celebrated Halloween with some more family friendly costumes. :joy: And then his laughter.

:blush: Jungkook + Jimin :sweat_smile: - Lettuce vs Bunny! :point_up_2: :sweat_smile: Here's the 21st Century Girls Dance Practice video: :point_down: And here's the Blood Sweat & Tears Dance Practice video: :point_down: Now I have a new goal to learn this dance. :horse: :purple_heart: Jimin - lettuce in disguise. With the holiday just around the corner, we’re looking back at BTS’ Halloween videos throughout the years, which can bring joy anytime of the year!With their busy schedule, it’s been a while since BTS released a new Halloween video for ARMYs to enjoy. Read our BTS in Halloween costumes :jack_o_lantern: :two_hearts: [BANGTAN BOMB] 방탄소년단 (BTS) '21세기 소녀 (21st Century Girl)' Dance Practice (Halloween ver. That hasn’t stopped us from crossing our fingers each year though. We hope not, but BTS is busier than ever so it’s a possibility. :kissing_closed_eyes: And RapMonster - he looked so adorable. I can’t wait to have Yes, that veil pun is just gonna hang there staring you all in the face until you check out this incredible cover. We’ll just keep enjoying these videos and trying not to think about it. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content.