Make your new furry friend truly special by customizing with outfits, accessories, sounds, scents and more. 0 Bag. Please note that you must be over 18 or with an adult to buy online. Bring imagination to life! Display yours with stuffed animal clothing from Build-A-Bear Workshop! Track Order. Your furry friend can also help you cheer on your favorite team with a wide variety of ©1999-2020 Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. All rights reserved. Check Product Availability at a Workshop Near You! Only at Build-A-Bear can you experience the fun of making your own soft toys and custom teddy bears! Customize your stuffed animal's wardrobe with everything from formal wear to firefighter uniforms to pajamas for when it's time to snuggle up and dream about the next day's adventure. Please note that you must be over 18 or with an adult to buy onlineEnter your City, State or Zip Code to view product availability in a Build-A-Bear Workshop near you.Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Each and every one of our adorable stuffed animals have a personality of their own. Experience the Make-Your-Own fun by adding stuffing and taking part in our one-of-a-kind Heart Ceremony. Shop now at Build-A-Bear! Shop our online gift shop for more cuddly stuffed animal gift ideas! Create Account. When I went in I was so happy!! Only at Build-A-Bear® can you experience the fun of making your own custom soft toys, plushies and teddy bears! You are about to visit our shopping site. Display yours with stuffed animal clothing from Build-A-Bear Workshop! I was at the Mall Of Georgia for my birthday and I wanted to stop by Build-A-Bear. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site.Please note that you must be over 18 or with an adult to buy onlinePlease note that you must be over 18 or with an adult to buy online Build-A-Bear Workshop has more than 300 super cute stuffed animals to choose from in various colors, styles and sizes (check out our ©1999-2020 Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. All rights reserved.
We needed help finding a bear and the staff helped us get a perfect one.

Track Order. Login Forgot Password? Only at Build-A-Bear can you experience the fun of making your own soft toys and custom teddy bears! 303.1k Followers, 328 Following, 1,387 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Build-A-Bear Workshop (@buildabear) Only at Build-A-Bear® can you experience the fun of making your own custom soft toys, plushies and teddy bears! The only thing these furry friends have in common is the amount of love inside their hearts! Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is an American retailer headquartered in Overland, Missouri that sells teddy bears and other stuffed animals and characters. Account.

Give the gift of fun with a Build-A-Bear gift card.