Wifi 5 mins to Big Swamp Wildlife Park. Shower recess is a bit small, but we can make do. Lisa's mum, Mary (doggo), and Amber (cat) are lovely to meet, too! 5 min drive to city centre. The place is full of privacy - which you might be able to see from the photos, you can have your own private area when having spa time with your loved one by closing the windows. 3 min drive to beach(15 min walk) Walk to forest park at the end of the street. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. The room is beautifully decorated and well equipped. Secure parking Belong anywhere with Airbnb. From a single night to long term stays are all very welcome.“Really cute little space. The house is very convenient as it is located right in front of the beach. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. No Pets“Hubby and I along with our happy cocktail stayed at Lisa's place for 3 nights. She was happy to share with us fruits from her backyard and made us beautiful home-made yogurt for breakfast! Belong anywhere with Airbnb. The room is beautifully decorated and well equipped. You can enjoy the sunset from the living room window!”Self contained garden house. Or simply Netflix and chill in this cozy home away from home. Has everything you need. Incredible views of the Indian Ocean, where dolphins and whales can be spotted if you are fortunate! 20 Jul 2020 - Rent from people in Bunbury, United Kingdom from £16/night. Great value”

You can enjoy the sunset from the living room window!”Only 450m to CBD, shopping, restaurants, Leschenault inlet, museum and art gallery. Incredible views of the Indian Ocean, where dolphins and whales can be spotted if you are fortunate! The plain brick exterior hides a relaxing sanctuary~ in the heart of the action!

No Pets“Hubby and I along with our happy cocktail stayed at Lisa's place for 3 nights. Totally renovated and newly furnished apartment within a character cottage. Lisa is an amazing host who is so friendly and thoughtful.

No complaints really. Thank you Lisa and her family for such wonderful hospitality and providing such a cozy studio which was so perfect for a little getaway! I provide all linens, towels, toiletries, a selection of breads and jams, cereals, fresh milk, teas and coffee. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. A hidden jewel! Lisa's mum, Mary (doggo), and Amber (cat) are lovely to meet, too! I provide all linens, towels, toiletries, a selection of breads and jams, cereals, fresh milk, teas and coffee. Netflix 5 mins to Big Swamp Wildlife Park. Communication was superb ❤️ we are relocating to theGold Coast in 2 weeks. The bed is a little on the hard side- just not what I’m used to but beautiful linen and gorgeous touches through. Comfort, cleanliness and beauty are my priorities in creating the right environment for the perfect holiday. Love the finer details- they had kids friendly shampoo/soap, toys and board games for both adults and kids.