What? Our server was very nice so I appreciated that aspect of the service.Amazing, the highlight of our evening in New Orleans. We were one of the last tables before closing so I'm sure everyone had a long day and was waiting for their shift to be over. I had an issue with their online ordering when they first opened back up. How is this business handling reopening?

I'd probably ask for something different next time. On three separate occasions.

The food is that good! It was quite hot & humid, but they have fans aimed at many of the tables which really helps. New Orleans! Three letters that describe our "having a hard time deciding what to get, grabbing-a-box-of-pastries-to-go, and eating them" experience at Amélie's. Despite receiving so many strong recommendations, I was sadly underwhelmed by the food here. I am not a huge "spicey food" fan, and it was all wayyyyy to spicey. We sat inside, which is relatively small, so we weren't too far from the bar. I wasn't a huge fan of the dressing on the salad.

It was slightly sweet. They have beautiful lights strung out from tree to tree.

So, this is our second time dining here. Very tasty.

Soo good with the cheesy grits. I highly recommend paying them a visit.Food is pretty tasty and the setting is lovely and quaint.

How is this business handling reopening? It was amazing!! We ordered lots of food, different salads, main dishes and even desert so we could box up about half of it and take it back to our RV to enjoy as…""I recently came here with a group of friends.

I really regret not eating here more during our stay. Our service was excellent, and we very much enjoyed the gumbo, mixed green salad & order of shrimp & grits, which my daughter & I both agreed was probably the best we have ever had. A big plus is my girlfriend is a…"Café Amelie is known for having one of the most beautiful and romantic courtyards in the Quarter, where patrons can dine al fresco or inside the lovely air-conditioned dining rooms within the historic Carriage House.

As an entrée I had the pasta chef's special which was crawfish linguine with creamy garlic sauce! A must try when visiting the French Quarter. We sat inside because it was cold outside but probably would have picked outdoors any other time. The outdoors was my favorite part. This was my first muffaletta sandwich, so not much to compare it to, but as far as sandwiches go in general...this one was damn good.

What safety measures are they taking?

I called around 5:15 Saturday afternoon to place a Togo order for myself and two friends. Based on the reviews I was afraid it would be busy, but it was OK. Got a nice indoor table right away. *Amélie, Amélie, Amélie, Amélie, Amélie* (singing in Lil Wayne's voice to the beat of A-milli, hope you know it.)