It chronicles the daily lives of people who have past connections to cartels in Miami, Florida as they attempt to navigate through life and deal with the effects the cartel have had on their lives. For one cast member, Salome “Betty Idol” Jackson, she is experiencing her own personal nightmare. Police arrived at the scene at 8:23 p.m. Monday to find Rengifo dead at the scene.Rengifo’s family, including Salomé, believe it was no accident. :NoName Sparks Controversy Over Beyonce’s “Black Is King” After She Calls The Film “African Aesthetic Dripped In Capitalism”:NeNe Leakes Posts Cryptic Messages: You Have Tried To Lessen Me & Make Me Insignificant! Feel like getting on touch or staying upto date with out latest news and updates? ___ On Monday, 17-year-old Giselle was fatally shot at an AirBnb in Miami where she was reportedly hanging out with four friends, including a boy she was dating. “Cartel Crew” Star Salome’s little sister fatally shot in Miami Please give us strength.

Cartel Crew. "Cartel Crew" Star Betty Idol Grieves Loss Of Teen Sister Who Was Killed By BFThis site uses cookies.

The family of “Cartel Crew” star Salome, who is also known as Betty Idol, is mourning the loss of her 17-year-old sister and wanting answers for a crime they can’t make sense of. Digital Cover The reality show Cartel Crew tells the stories of people who have experienced violent cartel life in Miami, Florida. The family of “Cartel Crew” star Salome, who is also known as Betty Idol, is mourning the loss of her 17-year-old sister and wanting answers for a crime they can’t make sense of. Giselle's sister, singer Betty Idol, also known as Salomé, took to social media to plead for help in bringing awareness to the case. "Cartel Crew" Star Betty Idol Grieves Loss Of Teen Sister Who Was Killed By BF Her family is questioning the motive behind the shooting. A family has been left heartbroken after it's been reported that 17-year-old Giselle Rengifo was shot in Miami. On Monday, 17-year-old Giselle was fatally shot at an AirBnb in Miami where she was reportedly hanging out with four friends, including a boy she was dating. :Idris Elba Is ‘Thankful To Be Alive’ After Testing Positive For COVID-19: I Feel Like I Dodged A Bullet: [AUDIO] Lil Kim’s Baby Daddy Says Couple Expecting A Boy + Denies Break-Up Rumors: ‘That’s my wife.’:Basketball Wives’ Tami Roman Returns to Twitter, “I’m mentally rejuvenated..”:[VIDEO] 50 Cent Brings Out Eminem @ #SXSW, Watch the Full 60 Minute Show:[Exclusive] Church Pew Hustlin’ :: Is LisaRaye Dating A Well-Known Pastor?

According to a recent report from the Miami Herald, the police found Even though the police report initially did not state [caption id="attachment_218302" align="aligncenter" width="590"] Birdman[/caption] (more…) ___ On Monday, 17-year-old Giselle was fatally shot at an AirBnb in Miami where she was reportedly hanging out with four friends, including a boy she was dating.

Cartel Crew is an American reality television series that premiered on VH1 on January 7, 2019. The suspect says it was a mistake but the family is not having it and is pushing for charges to be laid. "God please hear our prayers. Giselle’s mother, Catherine and aunt, Tonia Westman reference social media posts of McGowan showing off with the gun.Salomé tells a chilling story on her Instagram page about the incident with a photo of her sister, who she calls, GiGi.Fresh Hip Hop Magazine for the freshest music , news, videos, lists and interviews !

Stephanie Acevedo.

Sports HNHH TV

I feel like here on Cartel Crew, like I'm going to let people know who I really am. 261.9k Followers, 663 Following, 30 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Salomé (@idreambettyidol) It chronicles the daily lives of people who have past connections to cartels in Miami, Florida as they attempt to navigate through life and deal with the effects the cartel have had on their lives. 261.9k Followers, 663 Following, 30 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Salomé (@idreambettyidol) The sons and daughters of cartel members give a glimpse into their personal lives as they navigate adulthood and the effects of their family legacies.

The sons and daughters of cartel members give a glimpse into their personal lives as they navigate adulthood and the effects of their family legacies. Music Videos The family is wanting answers for a crime they can’t make sense of.Her sister, Giselle Rengifo, was shot in the head Monday night at a rented Airbnb.Rengifo was killed in a shooting in the 2700 block of Southwest 20th Street. Catherine Rengifo, Giselle's mother, cried while speaking with local news reporters.