“Especially theatres of this size and ambition,” adds Shanahan. Experienced Audit Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the assurance and advisory industry. “People tell you how it is!”If nothing else, 2020 looks as if it’s going to be a vintage year for live music, with a number of major tours on the horizon. The TV trend for true crime dramas will continue with a vengeance this year, starting with this week’s David Tennant will play Muswell Hill murderer Dennis Nilsen in ITV drama Step inside Aria Wells’s incense-smoked flat in south London and you immediately get a waft of her character: there are mini-shrines of candles and trinkets from her travels to Mexico, India and Peru on practically every surface; one wall is plastered with posters of Hindu gods to match the Om symbol tattooed between her eyebrows; a tiny kitten named after the dancehall musician There is certainly something cosmic about her ascent. And now he's delved into television with the wittily written Wanderlust, a comedy-drama about a couple with multiple partners.Culture Whisper had the pleasure of chatting to Payne about the series. Comedy sketch duo Freya Parker and Celeste Dring, AKA Lazy Susan, are describing their feelings about being named rising stars in 2020 by this paper. “We started off trying to write a play together but it was so bleak and awful, I shudder when I think of it,” cringes Parker.

The 25-year-old singer performs as Greentea Peng, so named because she’s a fan of green tea and the word “peng” (peng is slang for something that’s attractive, or a type of “high-grade weed”), and her rise to hot tip for 2020 has been swift yet effortless. Lazy Susan, comprised of Freya Parker and Celeste Dring, are like two peas in a pod and will bring their sell-out show Forgive Me, Mother!, which Celeste describes as just a fun sketch show, to Melbourne this April. Magical, indeed.2020 is another sensational year for art.

She was born Crystal Ann Varela in Pomona, California.

“We kept dicking around doing characters instead, so we accidentally began writing comedy.”Parker grew up in Teesside, worshipping Vic and Bob (“They were like gods in the north east”).

We’re in a progressive moment, but there can be a regressive side to that.”With that in mind, he’s developing two very different follow-up projects: the first a Moroccan-set drama drawn loosely from family lore, the second a teen horror film based on a Junji Ito manga. “It’s a joke that lame men make,” explains Parker. Like many celebrities and famous people, Celeste keeps her personal and love life private. Both are 21, sparky and brightly polite. That dark tarmac’s glistening brightly.If 2019 was the year of the single-girl memoir, with confessional writing by the likes of Dolly Alderton (Candice Brathwaite highlights another far less talked-about aspect of becoming a mother inWhatever happened to fictional detectives cracking imaginary cases? “These are dark times, so we need satire more than ever at the moment.”Dring plays Princess Eugenie in royal sitcom The Windsors. Why don’t we put more money into plays about people Ian McKellen would never be able to perform?”It promises to be a tremendous year for fiction, with an embarrassment of big-name novelists returning to the fray. In just one year, she has gone from working behind the bar of an east London club to supporting Neneh Cherry on tour and working with Goldie and Mike Skinner.When we meet, it’s UK election day and Wells had just put a spoken-word “rant” called Some have called her music spiritual, which Wells doesn’t necessarily agree with, but it’s clear that she is looking for a higher purpose.

Celeste had at least 1 relationship in the past.

“We’re glowing,” deadpans Dring. Hur-hur-hur.”“And I’m like, Are you single?” trills Dring sweetly. Having dropped out of film school to take a more self-taught route into the business – “I needed to make my own mistakes,” he laughs – he’s been mostly settled in Paris since attending a film-makers’ residence and meeting his boyfriend there in 2013.