As a young man, he […] How to be the Man of Steel Real or Ideal: The Choice of Steel; Choosing Humanity Clark Kent: Zod can’t be trusted. This is her first child, she documented the pregnancy on Instagram, showing her travels and growth. The couple seems happy looking on their social networking sites.Her husband Demetrius co-owns the production company called Two Kids. Clark, maybe?Christina is currently in production in several projects, which include Lazarus, a film about a 'superpowered vigilante' and Rehabilitation of the Hill, a comedy/drama. Contents . She is the daughter of Patti Ghubrill and Saleem Ghubrill.Her mother is an artist while her father runs a not-for-profit organization. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the Comicbook.com Last week, she posted a photo to Instagram with the caption "My joy.

A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this earth.

Was cast in "Man of Steel" after Zack Snyder saw her in an Athenos Hummus commercial. Her movie, He is the one and only beloved husband of Christina, who by profession is a film director.

Christina Wren is an actress and producer, known for Was born in New Jersey but grew up in Pittsburgh, PA. Christina Wren is an actress, writer, and producer. She holds an American nationality and is of Lebanese Descent. Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice star Christina Wren has a new member of her family.Last week, she posted a photo to Instagram with the caption 'My joy. She has a younger brother named Nate Ghubrill.Wren grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. "Wren has worked on many small projects and discussed how much different it is to work on a big-budget production. My whole childhood growing up, I wanted to be a superhero and we didn’t really have the female superheroes who were in the limelight at the time….To get to grow up and do that would be really a dream come true, but I’m waiting as much as anyone else.” She has a younger brother.

The problem is, I’m not sure the people of Earth can be either. Would die to be a superhero.

"So there’s some gossip; this has not been officially confirmed with me at all," Wren said when the subject was brought up. Interview with Christina Wren (Major Carrie Farris) The commercial that made it all happen. She is the assistant to General Calvin Swanwick, the head of operations of United States Northern Command.

Man of Steel is a 2013 superhero film based on the DC Comics character Superman. Christina Wren portrayed Major Carrie Farris in the film Man of Steel.

“Like, absolutely! Biography Alien invasion. While her "he's kind of hot" went viral, the actress got the most attention for speculation that she might in fact be Carol Ferris, the love interest to Hal Jordan in the “Yes! She is the daughter of Patti Ghubrill and Saleem Ghubrill.Her mother is an artist while her father runs a not-for-profit organization. Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice star Christina Wren has a new member of her family.Last week, she posted a photo to Instagram with … She is best known for her portrayal in the 2013 film Man of Steel. He along with his wife runs the company making indie films, commercials and web content for major commercial clients and networks.Wren stands an amazing height of 1.5 meters.

Christina is married to director, Demetrius Wren. She has a younger brother named Nate Ghubrill.Wren grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Christina Wren. My son."

She earned popularity after her performance in the 2016 movie, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Major Carrie Farris is an officer in the United States Air Force.

In a recent interview, Christina Wren, who appeared in Zack Snyder's Man Of Steel, confirmed that she will reprise her role as Captain Carrie Farris in Batman v Superman. 13.4k Followers, 644 Following, 2,021 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Christina Wren (@christinawren) christinawren Verified Follow. Man of Steel (Film 2013), Sequestered (TV Series 2014), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Film 2016)

No word on the name of the child, but we'll likely find out soon. Christina Wren is an actress and producer, known for Man of Steel (2013), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) and Sequestered (2014).

Early life and Career. Produced by DC Entertainment, Legendary Pictures, Syncopy and Cruel and Unusual Films, and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, it is a British-American production and the first installment in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU). She has earned a decent amount of money from her acting career.

Yes!” She said.