One in 10, apparently. She’s got alopecia, so not a happy home life.” (Season 2, Episode 2)(Talking about The Corrs) “I’d push the brother out of the room, bend them all over, do the drummer, the lead singer, and that one who plays violin.” (Season 2, Episode 3)“Who says famine has to be depressing?” (Season 2, Episode 5)“I can wake up one morning and go, ‘I don’t feel like working today. Rewind the clock and enjoy 21 of David Brent’s best quotes from “When people say to me: would you rather be thought of as a funny man or a great boss? David Brent on Guitar - Free Love Freeway - The Office ... 3:29 "Ooh you're hard. Copy link to clipboard. Share to Twitter. Products. You might be.

David Brent Get over 50 fonts, text formatting, optional watermarks and NO adverts!

The perfect DavidBrent Brent TheOffice Animated GIF for your conversation. Reaction GIFs; Explore GIFs; Company. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! If you are, good luck to you. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor.

Reason is … Ask me anything. Youre Hard Headed. Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a pair of tits.” (Season 2, Episode 6“Can I ask you something? Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video ... 9:51. Share to Tumblr.

He probably does polish his own boots, but, you know, that doesn’t mean I have to do my own filing.” (Season 1, Episode 5)“An amateur will stitch up a professional.” (Season 2, Episode 1)“Some straight women like it the wrong way. About; Press; Blog; FAQ; … That seems a bit high. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Category Comedy; Show more Show less. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Oooh You're Hard...David Brent YouTube; Ricky Gervais On NOAH's Ark | Science | Universal Comedy - Duration: 15:11. ooh - You're hard.

a list of 30 images Ricky Gervais, Writer: The Office. We use cookies and similar technologies (“cookies”), including third-party cookies, on this website to help operate and improve your experience on our site, monitor our site performance, and for advertising purposes. GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4. CAPTION. Ricky Dene Gervais was born in a suburb of Reading, Berkshire, to Eva Sophia (House) and Lawrence Raymond Gervais, who was a hod carrier and labourer. Share the best GIFs now >>> Copy embed to clipboard. Parks And Rec . Report. Probably what spurred them on.” (Season 1, Episode 4, after he reveals his band Foregone Conclusion were once supported by Texas)“A sergeant major spends his time training his men to be killers. Showin' off. Youre Hard.

Tt Rr 575,092 views. Share URL. Cause of the..." Quote | The Office UK - Duration: 0:05. Rewind the clock and enjoy 21 of David Brent’s best quotes from The Office… “When people say to me: would you rather be thought of as a funny man or a great boss? Share to Tumblr.

Rewind the clock and enjoy 21 of David Brent’s best quotes from “When people say to me: would you rather be thought of as a funny man or a great boss? Ricky Dene Gervais was born in a suburb of Reading, Berkshire, to Eva Sophia (House) and Lawrence Raymond Gervais, who was a hod carrier and labourer. See it. You Are Hard Headed. nod brent rambo ricky gervais Brent Gervais.

a list of 99 images Find Funny GIFs, Cute GIFs, Reaction GIFs and more. Do you know which ‘philosopher’ said that? Fact. Share a GIF and browse these related GIF searches. Rewind the clock and enjoy 21 of David Brent’s best quotes from The Office… “When people say to me: would you rather be thought of as a funny man or a great boss? a list of 31 images Report this image. Copy link to clipboard. Share it. It’s brilliant.

David Brent. Who does your tampons?” (Xmas Special, Part 1)“You see all these white middle-class fuddy duddies going, ‘Oh, we’ve got to find the new equivalent’. By clicking "Accept Cookies" below, you are giving us consent to use cookies (except consent is not required for cookies necessary to run our site). I couldn’t do what…actually, I could do what they do, and I think they knew it back then. 0.00 s. SD.

Copy embed to clipboard. Meme Generator.

Dr Dre, yeah. 24 wins & 58 nominations. He doesn’t polish his own boots. Aubrey Plaza. 0:05 .

© 2020 NME is a member of the media division of And you’ll never have another boss like me, someone who’s basically a chilled-out entertainer.” (Season 2, Episode 1)“I know an alcoholic and it’s no laughing matter – particularly for his wife. That seems a bit high. Share to Reddit.

Explore and share the best David Brent GIFs and most popular animated GIFs here on GIPHY.

It’s brilliant. He probably does polish his own boots, but, you know, that doesn’t mean I have to do my own filing.” (Season 1, Episode 5)“An amateur will stitch up a professional.” (Season 2, Episode 1)“Some straight women like it the wrong way. Can I stay in bed?’ ‘You’d better ask the boss.’ ‘David, can I stay in bed?’ ‘Yes, David.’ Both me. Not me in bed with another bloke called David.” (Season 2, Episode 6)“If you want the rainbow, you’ve got to put up with the rain. GIF it. No. Comedy Quotes 46,038 views. The best GIFs for david brent.