Date published: 2019-07-18
  • questions, product
  • The piece where you drink from has to be open so that physics can do its thing! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Maybe I just got a bad cup but I think the concept was nice my cup just didn’t work properly.
    Once you plunger it, then you can be on the go.I need a specific situation and tea to want to use this tumbler.

It is more of an office, car, or holding it at all times use.

• reviews, product
  • Great press/mug

Answered by: Sylmon
    It works with tea bags or loose leaf tea, so you can enjoy your favorite tea blend any time, anywhere. It was totally a waste of money. How do I clean under the bottom rubber lip of the inside press?
    DAVIDsTEA Iced Tea Press Travel Mug for Loose Tea, BPA-Free Iced Tea Maker Teal Colour, 16 Ounces ICED TEA INFUSER MUG: Make the freshest iced tea with our innovative, all-in-one travel mug designed to steep and ice your loose leaf tea, at home or on the go. from 3. I will also say it doesnt feel like the sturdiest cup either, i havent dropped it yet but im not sure it will survive if i do.
    Date published: 2019-08-27

At least the tea caught in the gap didn't leak out the top because I dont need to look for careless than I already do by spilling tea down my front.

• cp_1, bvpage1
  • Date published: 2019-09-23

Before, I would have never taken the time. Comes in many seasonal colours and designs 6. DAVIDsTEA Inc. (NASDAQ:DTEA) Files An 8-K Results of Operations and Financial ConditionItem 2.02 Results of Operations and Financial Condition. 4.6 out of Rated 5 out of

• CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
  • Stay hydrated on your morning commute to work, at your next soccer practice or family picnic. by Please enter your name and password.
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • Scoop any loose leaf tea into the outer sleeve and add hot water to the fill line.2. I like the 'all in one' feature of this tea press but I hate that it's not travel-proof.

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

5 I bought this press a week ago and would have been very upset if I paid full price. It doesn’t resteep, so you get one shot at this tea. Enjoy! So the press is still usable but the leaking makes me sad. by 5

It is an amazing cup and I use mine every single day.
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10