If IT catches that you bypassed the filter to go on websites/do things you're not supposed to do, it can result in you getting in a lot of trouble at your school based on your school's policies.Based on how strict your school is, you could be suspended for bypassing the filter. I thought I could use a proxy to bypass the network filter but I can't download a VPN because it won't support Chrome OS, and all of the online proxies are blocked. As a VPN for Discord, it offers quick speeds and good unblocking capabilities to help you get around restrictive networks and censorship. Hyperbyte.net is a free web proxy site, you can use it to bypass website ban and unblock websites. With no usage logs and minimal connection logs that contain no personally identifiable information, your usage is not at risk of detection if authorities knock on their door.

First try checking whether you can switch from TCP to UDP, and if this does not work, it is likely that your provider does not support UDP. When comparing VPNs for Discord, we were looking for:Based on the above criteria, we narrowed down over 150 VPNs to the 5 best to use.Check out our recommendations for the best five VPNs for Discord below.ExpressVPN is our favourite fast and secure VPN for DiscordExpressVPN regularly tops our lists for its outstanding service and security. Each of our KAT proxies are … Considering the high quality of IPVanish, its prices are extremely reasonable, and increased savings are made with larger plans. It's super hard the first few times, but it gets easier.You find the smart kid that breaks the rules a lot, give them some money, and ask them to do it for you. With split tunneling technology, you can access local services, as well as ones abroad and still stay protected! When I was in high school, one kid figured out how to login to the local admin account on the distributed laptops and installed any application that they wanted. If you can open the web proxy server normally on your school’s computer, you will be able to use it to gain access to the Discord website. Its easy-to-use app is backed up by a five-star, 24/7 customer support team that continues to set trends in the field. I already broke/hacked out of GoGuardian, a filter that's installed on our Chromebooks, so I can use Discord at home. Founded in 2013, the site’s mission is to help users around the world reclaim their right to privacy.We recommend you check out one of these alternatives:The fastest VPN we test, unblocks everything, with amazing service all roundLongtime top ranked VPN, with great price and speedsGet our weekly digest of privacy content straight to your inbox and receive exclusive offers.Please accept our email confirmation to sign-up for our newsletter - it may be in your spam folder!