The power was out everywhere but the inn keepers made sure, we were served pizza for dinner and spaghetti the following night which was a bonus treat, We were only expecting breakfast which was great. Lastly the staff were very professional and courteous which made the entire dining experience a most memorable experience. to lovely little bouquets of flowers in your room., Mary and forgive me, the other sweet lady of which her name escapes me, are a perfect trio of hospitality. Overall, I greatly enjoyed my stay at the Harbor House Inn, and would definitely visit again, should the opportunity present itself.Great food, great service, a little bit too "formal" but hey I guess I can live with that.One of the most beautiful destination restaurants I've ever been to. We had dinner both nights at the restaurant and the food was incredible. The Newly Renovated Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Elk Grove Ctrl – Sacramento S was designed with comfort in mind. We had been evacuated from the fires and we booked one of their pet rooms. The staff are incredible and the rooms and food are out of this world. Your team is awesome! We can not wait to go back!My husband and I had an amazing few days at the Elk Cove Inn. I'm so grateful I found Elk Cove Inn through a random online search for elopement packages in CA. Our accommodations were well appointed with high end furnishings and premium bedding that made for restful nights. Small snacks and drinks are provided for you in you room, free of charge, and the rooms themselves are nothing short of spectacular. The view from the shower is also incredible. We had purchased a voucher on Travel Zoo for two nights for $199 and it was totally worth the price and then some. Phone: 707-877-3321. Just returning from this amazing birthday celebration, my boyfriend surprised me with staying and dining at the Harbour House Inn. !We've stayed at dozens and dozens of resorts, inns and lodges throughout Sonoma and Mendocino counties. We appreciated the inn keepers Joshua and Amy taking such great care of us when nothing else was open. The breakfast was soooo good every morning and the mimosas weren't to bad either. We have never been that far north before but I knew it'd be beautiful and the package included everything we wanted. Elk Cove Inn & Spa. The restaurant provides for a uniquely perfect dining experience sourcing ingredients from the coast and the Inns own garden. They provide a sincerely warm welcome and a peaceful, quiet and relaxing environment. She is a truely talented chef and incredible person. If you're lucky enough to be there on a night when Chez Marie is cooking, you must dine there! The property was, of course, breathtaking.

A must go for any traveler or dinner seeking an experience rich in unpretentious luxury.I absolutely loved my stay at the Harbor House Inn. Love this place sooooo much.All of the reviews are correct!