Dopo aver viaggiato in diverse città estere nel corso della sua giovinezza, dove fu esposto a tecniche e stili artistici di altri paesi, Amorsolo fece ritorno nella sua madrepatria con lo scopo di realizzare quadri che potessero illustrare al meglio l'identità e i paesaggi nativi. I love the paintings of Fernando Amorsolo - they depict an innocence and loveliness that resonates somehow with me...a feeling of peace... :) In 1972, Fernando Amorsolo became the first Filipino to be distinguished as the Philippine's National Artist in Painting. Oct 24, 2017 - I love the paintings of Fernando Amorsolo - they depict an innocence and loveliness that resonates somehow with me...a feeling of peace... :) . Gitls with Mangoes - F. Amorsolo 1951 (oil on canvas laid board. Nativo del quartiere di Paco, terminò i propri studi presso il Liceo de Manila Art School nel 1909. He sponsored Amorsolo’s trip going to Academia de San Fernando in Madrid, and also made sure to provide a generous stipend for the young artist and his family.When Amorsolo arrived at the Academia, he received the biggest surprise of his life when, after evaluating his work, the administrators at the art school informed him that they would be While in Madrid, he soaked up all the culture that he possibly could: He visited museums and art galleries to study the works of masters Diego Velasquez, El Greco, Goya, Monet, Manet, Van Dyck, Sargent, and Joaquin Sorolla.Velasquez became one of his favorite artists, one whom he studied very closely. Many of the young and present generations of today, are not quite familiar about this “Master of Filipino Visual Arts”. The painting shows three women namely Marcella Marino de Agoncillo (on the right side) refer as the mother of the Philippine flag, with the help of Lorenza and Delfina Herbosa de Natividad which is actually the daughter of Marcela. Fernando Amorsolo (1892-1972) was a dominant figure in the visual arts of the Philippines during the decades before the Second World War and into the post-war period. See more ideas about Filipino art, Philippine art, History painting. See more ideas about Filipino art, Philippine art, History painting. Fernando Amorsolo 1. In 1935, he married Maria del Carmen who gave him eight more children. Fernando Amorsolo y Cueto was an important influence on contemporary Filipino art and artists, even beyond the so-called "Amorsolo school". He left behind a trail of legacies around the world in the form of priceless paintings that depicted virtue showed his sense of optimism.His most expensive piece to ever sell on auction is We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on Esquiremag.ph. Amorsolo's After the onset of World War II, Amorsolo's typical pastoral scenes were replaced by the depictions of a war-torn nation.

Let this article unravel his personality and how his paintings dramatically changed the course of Philippine history, in the painting genre for a lifetime. By this time, he had already produced some of his first works, but these were not the same idyllic landscapes of the countryside we have grown so fond of him.Even though the family had limited means, Amorsolo managed to earn a degree, thus fulfilling his father’s only wish. This technique, which utilizes the sun’s different colors and brightness, would distinguish Amorsolo from his contemporaries.In 1918, after spending seven months in Madrid, he came home to the Philippines, barely 27 years old, but years ahead in the mastery of his craft.After arriving in the Philippines, Amorsolo set out to the Philippine countryside, a favorite of his. He is popularly known for his craftsmanship and mastery in the use of light. His 1941 When World War II broke out in the Philippines, it influenced the pieces that Amorsolo created. In 1950, Amorsolo exhibited two more historical paintings, Faith Among the Ruins and Baptism of Rajah Humabon at ssthe Missionary Art Exhibit in Rome. No doubt he created such a wonderful artwork. He is popularly known for his craftsmanship and mastery in the use of light.