Seafood is always fresh and filling absolutely love kithnos and will be back soon.YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies.All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.From Business: Rochester's best know waterfront restaurant for over 85 years. Time to find a new fish store.Please disregard my past 5 star and 2 star reviews, now its down to a 1 star I  have been going to this place for over 20 years and was never disappointed, they use to have the freshest fish, then new owners took over. The last time I went there for clams, I noticed they weren't covered with ice and many of them were slightly open, I tapped them and they didn't close. I live in Brooklyn & i come all the way here for seafood. We asked for sashimi grade wild salmon and she gave us one of the best pieces of salmon we've came across. Last admission is at 4 PM and the ship closes at 5 PM. Not only have they increased the price, but when I got home the shrimp were half cleaned and very hard.

There is no foul smell when you walk in. Serving mouth watering seafood, steak, prime rib and chef specialties. I did return it and they did return my money which I was concerned about initially. I was looking for 19 Crimes and they carry 4 varieties of it. Fish Seafood Markets in Oak Park on YP.com. This establishment is consistent, clean and friendly -- a neighborhood gem.My family has been going here forever (since before the current owners) for seafood. Check the map here. The environment is very warm and inviting. 335 Driving Park Ave. Rochester, NY 14613. The only downfall is that it could be a bit pricey. I found this very disappointing. Weird they seems tough and very fishy smelling. I've tried the following items:Great prices, really friendly employees & they are attentive & helpful. They get bonus points for automatically double bagging…"I love Park's Fish Market......the fish is very fresh.....the staff is very friendly and welcoming.....they are very patient with my questions about where the fish come from.....the store is kept very clean......and the prices are fair.......I miss going there during this pandemic......I hope they are doing well.......and look forward to shopping there once again!The prices are a little bit more expensive but the quality of the inventory they carry is really top notch. Duuuuuuude. King Fish Market. It's personalized service as well. I will never shop here again they have lost a customer for life.When it comes to fish markets this place takes buying fish to another level. Fish & Seafood Markets. 11. I realized that they do not have the same quality fish that they once had. I went yesterday to buy 2lbs of cleaned large shrimp. Can someone recommend a fish market that has fresh fish and clams.This place once had the freshest seafood around, but they changed owners about a year ago, it's still acceptable but you have to really check your purchase. The Fish Market serves only the freshest catches from waters near, far and everywhere in between. The Fish Market Restaurant 612 22nd Street South, Birmingham, AL - (205) 322-3330 612 22nd Street South, Birmingham, AL - (205) 322-3330 They had to be the freshest sweetest scallops we have ever eaten. But if you want to be greeted with a smile and a friendly word it's not going to happen.I normally don't write reviews on markets but I felt like they deserved some recognition. I buy littleneck clams here on a regular basis, lately I have been tossing clams out because of the nasty smell. The closest free parking is located at … Fish & Seafood Markets Fish & Seafood-Wholesale Meat Markets. We left so happy and enjoyed our fresh melt in your mouth sashimi. If you need fish or seafood, come here and spend a little more to get the best quality.You get what you pay for here and that is quality fish. "Newly opened supermarket, and it is very convenient to get to. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!Find more Seafood Markets near Park's Seafood & Fish Market

If you're looking for fresh fish, this is your market to go to. Everything they cook is delicious and my favorite. Lately not so great. We ate the shrimp empanadas (they call them pastelitos) and…""Very happy with my visit!

The USS Midway Museum next door to The Fish Market San Diego reopens for visitors on Wednesday, July 1st. I live further out on long Island but I'll travel in just to give Parks my business. Our simple, smoky, mesquite grilled fish made us famous, and that’s just a fraction of our menu. Fish & Seafood Markets

Sun Fish Market. Where can I park for free near The Fish Market? 526 W Main St. Rochester, NY 14608. Park's has always been a great place and it still is! I picked up wild salmon and it was probably the most freshest piece of salmon I ever consumed. Tickets will be available online only: Buy Tickets. High quality and affordable. Seafood is our passion, freshness is our mission, and quality is our commitment.