Fishing Planet Unique Clear Muskie Guide 2020 - Saint-Croix Lake, Michigan.

I agree with adding more muskie lures, but no fish should take almost four months to catch.

Also, the game doesn't really have a lot of musky lures. Fully grown Clear Muskies usually range in weight from 5 to 20 kg, but unique specimen weighing up to 30 kg are known to be caught from time to time.

Why do people bash coins with envy? Fishing Planet .

by Soopa-Dave Gaming - 2 months ago. You can post now and register later. You can buy lures, which clears are NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to catch with one, and poles/reels a FEW levels before you can aquire them for gold

videocam. 256 views | 6 minutes, 6 seconds . Muskies can be spotted, have vertical lines, or no pattern at all. You need to be patient and really work for every one you catch (or just be extremely lucky). I'm determined to catch one on lures, but why is it so hard?? Bait coins give you no special fishing skill or bonus.

I'm on ps4 is it possible to tire a fish out on this game and reel it in with lighter gear cause I just reeled on a clear muskie for 2 and a half hours real time and I thought I was tiring it out and then it just ran out past 200 again and again also I was watching this thing jump in the air about thirty feet high even over the trees at times I would think that would tire it out if it did that more than 30nor 40 times at the end it did another jump to loosen my line which hadn't happened at all prior for an immediate release so what the he'll. Why do people bash coins with envy? Also, the game doesn't really have a lot of musky lures. I play on PS4, currently fishing St Croix and only caught two using shiners While we wouldn't want a game to exactly mirror 'Real Life', muskies are not an everyday catch. On 2/26/2018 at 2:16 AM, DoublePlopDropper said: Is it possible or even worth the time to try and catch a clear muskie on lures? What does a baitcoin have to do with it? I've tried different locations around the lake, different times, different techniques. Wow. Muskies can be spotted, have vertical lines, or no example by any stretch of the imagination. People who use baits catch them way more frequently, so I know they're out there. We can catch clear muskies using top water gear readily enough. So yes you can tire them out. I'm not joking, I've maybe missed a week or two but literally every other day before work I'm trying..

I've only caught one unique clear muskie.. back in October. I imagine some of that carries over into the game -- you need to be patient. May be sensible to test outside of the 5-6am sunny slot and restrict that time period to the lures that catch the smaller Clear Muskie at other times, if you're looking for the uniques. You need to be patient and really work for every one you catch (or just be extremely lucky).

The reason you did not tire him out is you did not have enough weight behind your line/reel/pole to tire him out all fish have a weight threshold for tiring them out and all fish require a certain amount of weight to be applied to tire them. I imagine some of that carries over into the game -- you need to be patient.

My favourite for clear Muskie is the yellow frog popper 5/8oz #3/0 hook So please, how exactly does a baitcoin ensure easier, faster or more clear muskie catches? These predatory fish usually prey on other smaller fish, but can also eat birds, snakes, frogs, and small mammals. Clear Muskie Fully grown Clear Muskies usually range in weight from 11 lb to 44 kg, but unique specimen weighing up to 66 kg are known to be caught from time to time.