Switzerland bans gatherings of 1,000 or more peopleThe 2020 Geneva Motor Show is canceled after the Swiss government “We regret this situation, but the health of all participants is our and our exhibitors’ top priority. While the show was cancelled, however, new car launches still went ahead. In some rare cases, however, a concept car can really be intriguing - like In theory, the concept is just an all-electric SUV but, in reality, it’s a transformable high-riding coupe-crossover mashup. Out of all the insane machines to leave the Koenigsegg factory, the Gemera is undoubtedly my new favorite. The Geneva Motor Show 2020 has been cancelled due to the continued spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus. I don’t have to worry about whether I should buy a Koenigsegg anymore because they don’t have room to fit my friends. It pairs with either a six-speed manual or optional eight-speed automatic.

World premieres in car industry, international car show. The 90th Geneva Motor Show will not take place as the Swiss goverment has banned public gatherings of more than 1,000 people due to Coronavirus concerns. the geneva international motor show is cancelled! Next edition of the Geneva International Motor Show will take place at Palexpo 4 - 14 March 2021. When in City mode, it’s short and maneuverable but if you want to go on a trip, it can become roomier and more comfortable with a longer range and a bigger trunk.I doubt this is the future of the car - having such a complicated expandable mechanism would probably be a huge challenge to produce and the price won’t be affordable enough for it to be a tech that could go mainstream. The announcement comes less than a week ahead of the 2020 Geneva International Motor Show, which was scheduled to open to the general public on 5 March and go on till 15 March. All rights reserved.The global Covid-19 pandemic has had a major impact on life in the UK. Here are the highlights. Von Koenigsegg said in the car’s debut video that these technologies combine to create a silky-smooth, insanely fast driving experience.

2020 Geneva motor show cancelled Swiss government officials announce a ban on public events in Geneva amid coronavirus outbreak by: Jordan Katsianis. We look at the warranty, servicing and dealership issues facing existing owners of the brand's cars.Next-generation BMW 2 Series Coupe will reject front-wheel drive in favour of a traditional sports car layout, and our exclusive images preview how it…This is our first look at the updated Peugeot 3008 with its 2008 influences, but an all-new model with electric power is due in 2023The 2020 Geneva Motor Show was cancelled due to the burgeoning Coronavirus outbreak. But Morgan does what Morgan does best – its own thing. Click the links and head off to our individual story pages to get all the details of the new models in full.. For those looking for a more modest Civic Type R, there's now a Sportline version which aims to add more comfort to the mix.Coronavirus: what does it mean for cars and motorists?Coronavirus: what does it mean for cars and motorists?Aston Martin posts £230 million loss for first half of 2020Aston Martin posts £230 million loss for first half of 2020Mitsubishi's UK exit: full details and what it means for ownersMitsubishi's UK exit: full details and what it means for ownersNew 2021 BMW 2 Series Coupe to stick to its rear-wheel-drive rootsNew 2021 BMW 2 Series Coupe to stick to its rear-wheel-drive roots It also gets a unique three-tone finish (designed exclusively created for the Bacalar), and even a fancy "Bacalar" graphic on the rear panel to complement the bronze Flying B logo.The Bentley Bacalar is pretty much perfect – though, a hardtop version would be nice. The decision falls 3 days before the opening of the exhibition to the media.It’s a direct consequence of an announcement made this morning by the It’s probably too late for car manufacturers to organize their own events to show off the new cars, so there’s a pretty good chance all of the debuts originally scheduled for Geneva will be unveiled only online. When asked about the possibility of rescheduling the event for later this year, the organizers responded with: “The show cannot be postponed. Edition: Magyarország Christian Von Koegnisegg and his band of world-class Swedish engineers clearly took my concerns into account, because they just unveiled the As with all Koenigsegg products, the Gemera’s facts and figures are almost beyond comprehension. Slideshow