They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself.” We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” And if not, I will know.” And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But he knows the way that I take; when he has tried me, I shall come out as gold. For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! The rich man also died and was buried, and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron.
Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! But he, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. As he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power.

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. Now when they heard these things they were enraged, and they ground their teeth at him. And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. And his commandments are not burdensome. And many nations shall come, and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the By no means! The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father. For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth; for the Behold! I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. According to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you. In love So they are without excuse. He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. In that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant that remains of his people, from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the coastlands of the sea. Amen. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. And the Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a

And he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” But they cried out with a loud voice and stopped their ears and rushed together at him. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Amen. When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place.