Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. I have shared your comments with our entire team and hope to see you again real soon.

In the heart of Ventura County, Good Nite Inn in Camarillo, CA is the ideal spot for an affordable and comfortable stay.Our hotel is conveniently located on Highway 101, Northwest of Los Angeles & south of Santa Barbara. My staff and I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Think twice before you stay at the GOOD NITE INN Camarillo, CA. Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the best California experience can be found at Good Nite Inn Camarillo

We appreciate your feedback as it serves as an invaluable instrument in monitoring our product and services. In the heart of Ventura County, and less than 9 miles from the Pacific Ocean

Which languages are spoken by the staff at Good Nite Inn Camarillo?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and Portuguese.

In the heart of Ventura County, Good Nite Inn in Camarillo, CA is the ideal spot for an affordable and comfortable stay. One room they charged the quoted rate, the other room they overcharged. Love it its clean just right. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Room types may vary.Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Guests enjoy the locale. Are there any historical sites close to Good Nite Inn Camarillo?Many travellers enjoy visiting The Woolworth Building (7.1 miles) and Lighthouse 805 (8.9 miles). I thought Diego was very helpful in my stay at good nite inn, he always answered the phone if I had any questions about the hotel. Apart from a friendly staff and a clean environment, guest laundry services, and relaxing, oversized Camarillo hotel rooms with wireless internet, and spacious beds, guests also enjoy complimentary coffee and tea each morning.There are more places to choose from in the Camarillo area.good nite inn camarillo hotel camarillo, good nite hotel camarillo, good nite camarilloWhich popular attractions are close to Good Nite Inn Camarillo?Nearby attractions include Camarillo Premium Outlets (0.2 miles), Edwards Camarillo Palace 12 & Imax (0.4 miles), and Cole Haan (0.2 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Good Nite Inn Camarillo?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free parking, and an outdoor pool.Which room amenities are available at Good Nite Inn Camarillo?Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and an additional bathroom.What are some restaurants close to Good Nite Inn Camarillo?Conveniently located restaurants include Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill, Eggs 'n' Things, and In-N-Out Burger.Are there opportunities to exercise at Good Nite Inn Camarillo?Yes, guests have access to an outdoor pool during their stay.

Apart from a friendly staff and a clean environment, guest laundry services, and relaxing, oversized Camarillo hotel rooms with wireless internet, and spacious beds, guests also enjoy complimentary coffee and tea each morning. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm.