One moment a girl is crying over something terrible in her past, the next moment Shuu trips and falls on her boobs. What studio had the most hits? Inori Yuzuriha was the female protagonist of Guilty Crown and a member of the resistance guerrilla group called "Inori is first shown to be emotionless and only cares to follow Gai's orders. The only bad thing about this anime is that it leaves a couple loop holes at the end. Overtime, she becomes a much friendlier and more open person, not only to Shu, but to everyone around her. This sounds fine and all, but we've never got to know the motive of the resistance group. It is even more of a joke when you see the creators of the show making official claims that it is completely original and even better than all the ones the fandom is comparing it to. Also, the production values are as I said great and the premise sounds interesting despite being unoriginal. Later on the mission, Shu must take Inori's void to fight, but he cannot do it and runs away from Inori, so Gai is forced to cancel the mission. to reach inside a person and extract a weapon from them. I am pretty sure this feeling of deza vu will be absent for all those who haven’t watched those shows. Some of them could have actually made for something interesting, if they were worked in better with more time and depth to not feel like something thrown in because it was contractually obligated to; was there really a need for a beach and a school festival episode? Inori has shown extreme loyalty to the people she cares about, and this loyalty is arguably her most defining trait. Connect the “remind you of something?” and, as the words “Code Geass” and “Evangelion” come out, you’ll see the main problem this anime has. I found Inori to be a bit dry as a character but as the anime went on I began to see why but she still stands out as a kinda dry character. Inori holds Shu and runs from Gai, because they were together all the time. And even if they really were stupid, that still doesn’t explain how they control all this high-teck equipment. Nothing? ART SECTION: 8/10 General Artwork 2/2 (eye-candy) Character Figures 1/2 (generic stock material) Backgrounds 2/2 (detailed and with good CGI) Animation 1/2 (good but random in follow up scenes) Visual Effects 2/2 (fancy Voids all over the place) SOUND SECTION: 7/10 Voice Acting 2/3 (good but stupid in context) Music Themes 3/4 (nice but not memorable) Sound Effects 2/3 (ok I guess) STORY SECTION: 2/10 Premise 2/2 (an interesting Code Geass rip-off) Pacing 0/2 (terribad random) Complexity 0/2 (there is some but it all plays out so random and conveniently, I might as well say it doesn’t exist at all) Plausibility 0/2 (nobody in the whole anime even knows this word) Conclusion 0/2 (rushed and a cop-out) CHARACTER SECTION: 2/10 Presence 0/2 (terribad generic) Personality 1/2 (generic) Backdrop 1/2 (generic and simplistic but it’s there) Development 0/2 (terribad random) Catharsis 0/2 (rushed and a cop-out) VALUE SECTION: 1/10 Historical Value 1/3 (it will be known as the most famous Code Geass rip-off) Rewatchability 0/3 (none, unless you want to find more mistakes and to laugh with how bad is) Memorability 0/4 (not only it has nothing original in it, it is also so bad you must force your brain to delete it if you don’t want to lose faith in anime) ENJOYMENT SECTION: 1/10 I enjoyed making fun of it but the show itself is a complete train-wreck.

Nothing is original anymore but Guilty Crown is making a name out of being a thieving cheesefest.

He said that Shu was acting weird so he decided to come to watch a movie together and is shocked to see Inori there too. Other than that she is just an apathetic sex doll for the otaku audience.

Ten years after the outbreak of the "Apocalypse Virus," an event solemnly regarded as "Lost Christmas," the once proud nation has fallen under the rule of the GHQ, an independent military force dedicated to restoring order. Especially after the first half of the show, it seems like the resistance group thing was dropped because I.G ran out of ideas and tried to take another direction. However, he will soon learn that the truth comes at a far greater price than he could have ever imagined. ), if he wasn’t so inconsistent, and most importantly if the anime actually took the time to explore his psychology (you can’t show me a guy with lots of friends and an obvious childhood-friend-with-a-crush, with a loving relationship with his mother, with an hobby of his own, and then expect me to take your word that he’s weak, insecure, self-deprecating and afraid of being hurt, if you don't show me why, if you don't show me a bit of his mind and backstory). ANIMATION: 9.5/10Well, there really isn’t much I can say here. It is stupid and makes a joke out of everything dramatic in the show. Inori Yuzuriha was the female protagonist of Guilty Crown and a member of the resistance guerrilla group called "Funeral Parlor". I understand how most high selling anime always go light with their otherwise heavy themes, since most viewers watch them as means of spending their time in a funny way. However, they charge towards her and she shoots them, earning a shocked reaction from Shu.

What has she been through? She also wears a black short dress with white lining on the bottom and red ribbons on the bottom, which she wears it when she is not fighting. He just gets emo and decides to become Lelouch without any justification at all. The sound was great, and the characters were outstanding. How come she’s such good friends with everybody, especially Ayase? Guilty Crown is good in every other aspect than its actual story.