These are affiliate links and help me out!

When I connect the MH-ET to Espflasher (ESPHome-Flasher-1.1.0-windows-x64), the program is not showing any ports to flash in the Serial Port drop down.

If I would hang these devices in all rooms it would be nice to also be able to measure overall air quality.Anybody else having the issue that the ESP32 loses it’s wifi connection? Replacing an alkaline battery once a year isn’t a major financial outlay (well maybe for 18+ of them, it would be), but why create more waste.Another thing I’ve been wondering about is firmware updates.
There are plenty of ways to read temperature data from a room and get it into Home Assistant. Once the solder has cooled, cut about 1/8" or 3MM off the long legs of the female headers. The ekinex® range of room thermostats and related accessories gives the possibility to realize numerous variations in order to fulfil the most different needs. Therefore, if no reading is received for a certain amount of time (mine’s set to 1 hour), the timeout node then calls the HA service to reboot the ESP32 which is failing to take readings.I’ve subsequently worked out that when readings are not received by the ESP32, it’s nothing to do with the device getting stuck/frozen. Can I use any esp 32 based micro controller or it works specifically with those two you mention in the description.It should work with all since in theory all ESP32 modules have bluetooth on board.Good video! reflecting a situation where the climate device is set to save energy. sqlite3-csv home-assistant_v2. Can I put the ESP32 on the ground floor and the sensors on the second ?That really depends on the amount of insulation that is in there. on for now everything works perfect only need to make the case and change the refresh time If they are a bit loose and wobbly when soldering hold them in place with the BlutackI apologize for the tatty looking bit of board in the picture, it was the only bit I had available at the time and had been previously used for another project. I have also noticed that from time to time I would loose the temp/hygro reporting while the ESP is still alive.

It is connected to my Windows 10 USB port. I have one question though. Still, very interesting solution!I wonder, do you need to calibrate the temperature and humidity sensor? It is connected to my Windows 10 USB port. I want to update home assistant more regularly.The 300s is the scan interval for new devices. Home Assistant. Set up a scene with the SwitchBot App, so SwitchBot products can all work together for home automation. Was wondering if you know of a device that also adds co2 and or other air quality related items? The one’s I had duracell’s in for a month ended up between 85% and 95%. How would you enfore such a reboot on an ESP32 which is in deep sleep mode and which resumes 10s every 10 min ? It needs to show up there first before it can work.Hi, I had the same situation. Thanks, One question I see a 300s scan interval in the logs – is this the bluetooth scan interval of the esp32 or the scan interval of the discovered sensors in the esphome bin file. Therefore, if no reading is received for a certain amount of time (mine’s set to 1 hour), the timeout node then calls the HA service to reboot the ESP32 which is failing to take readings.I’ve subsequently worked out that when readings are not received by the ESP32, it’s nothing to do with the device getting stuck/frozen. I have one question though.

The time is controlled by the value in the variable sleepTimeS = ..., line numer 36. I want to update home assistant more regularly.The 300s is the scan interval for new devices.

You helped me create my first ESPHOME sensorGreat guide! One that has a display that shows inside and outside temperature/humidity and can be connected trough google home where I can ask google home what the temperature is outside and inside. For example, this may be used to emulate a Thanks again for the video, great work.I’m curious about the minimum battery voltage these devices need to keep working, and if they would work fine with a rechargeable NiMh AAA cell at 1.2 volts.
Now we need to add the four screw terminals and the 3 pin header.Insert the screw terminals onto the board so that they sit centrally below the WeMos, solder them up and once the solder has cooled insert the 3 way male header in the remaining space besides the screw terminal and solder up. Was wondering if you know of a device that also adds co2 and or other air quality related items? They are clear and easy to understand. ESP8266 Based Temperature Sensor Connected to Home Assistant and MQTT: In this instructable I will show you how to make room sensor to monitor temperature and humidity and with an additional sensor to monitor water temperature in an aquarium.We will then set it up to work with Home assistant …