Leela Palace Delhi is renowned as the “it” place for leisure and business travellers and government dignitaries. The room was well appointed and had very comfortable inclusions, fluffy towels, large bathrobes and nice accessories. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected.For Packages that do not include a flight or Linked Travel Arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk, all monies paid over in the case of non flight-inclusive Packages, or any monies paid directly to us in the case of Linked Travel Arrangements, are fully protected by insurance in the event of our insolvency. With kindest regards, Louis Sailer, General Manager My wife and I commenced our late February 2020, Tauck Tour of India at this hotel. Surname Email address The check in nd check out was smooth I Will defenitely come back here .the pastry that they offered as a gesture was tremendous .The Leela is great no matter where you go, the hotel is absolutely beautiful. Built in 2010, the venue was fully renovated in 2011. We thoroughly recommend this hotel. GBP By signing in, I agree to the Our concierge and transportation services, indeed, are the most sought after feature of the hotel. “Leela Palace Delhi is the flagship hotel for the Leela group, built in 2011 in New Delhi, India”. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Room 1; Rooms 2; Rooms 3; Rooms 4; Adult 1. Aman along with others who contributed in ensuring you a memorable stay is honored to receive your kind words of appreciation and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon. With best regards, Louis Sailer, General ManagerThis hotel is very nice with beautiful gardens. As were were on a tour, we didn't have time to use the gym or the beautiful infinity swimming pool located on the roof. Our concierge services are certainly the best in the country and the team is pleased to learn that their reliable services added to the success of your trip. We had a room that looked out to the entrance gates of the hotel and were happy to see armed guards patrolling the grounds and the large amount of security surveillance that took place every time a vehicle entered the grounds. Thoroughly recommend.Your patronage of The Leela Palace New Delhi is greatly appreciated. View deals for The Leela Palace New Delhi, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation.

Adult 1; Adults 2; Adults 3; Adults 4; Child 0. We are grateful for your generous recommendations and look forward to welcoming you back to the ‘palace of your choice’ soon again.

Sign Up with Google Please ask us to confirm what financial protection may apply to your booking. Team Leela looks forward to many more opportunities of welcoming you back to your ‘palatial home’ in Delhi again. Apart from this I’d like to highlight our excursions: many thanks to the concierge, guide and especially to our hotel driver Tej who took us to Agra and back and around Delhi including the old town.

Check this box if you want to receive emails from Expedia with travel deals, special offers, price tracking, surveys, requests for travel reviews and other information. Sign In with Google The hotel was beautiful and staff - as well as being excellent - were happy to engage with you not just be there to serve you, which we found refreshing in India. Gurdev is one of our experienced chauffeurs who make sure guests discover the best and take back fond memories. Join My service team extends their sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your first breakfast.