High quality Jeff Winger gifts and merchandise. Click the button below to start this article in quick view.Disney’s Beauty & the Beast TV Show Title Is A Neat Song Reference From time to time, she dives into the world's most popular franchises but Kara primarily focuses on evergreen topics. little secret about me Troy.

But that didn't stop them from sharing multiple kisses over the years. Before joining Screen Rant, Kara served as a contributor for Movie Pilot and had work published on The Mary Sue and Reel Honey. In time he came to care greatly for them and even admitted they changed him for the better. Jeff Winger and Annie Edison portrayed by Joel McHale and Alison Brie. And it'll show and explain the saying "Age doesn't matter.." !

He accepts a teaching position at school as the new Law professor. It was later revealed that Pierce started at Greendale in 1999 because he was rich and bored. He is also learned about Britta's new boyfriend, the campus hippie named A disciplinary tribunal consisting of Dean Pelton, Duncan and Chang was held in When Jeff refused to be a part of Greendale promotional materials he got blackmailed by Dean Pelton to recruit Troy for the football team. Her favorite Avenger is Thor and her favorite Disney princess is Leia Organa. Jeff Winger : Let me tell you.

Then again, Shirley doesn't need to be any older than mid-30s if we assume she had kids young.9/2/13-The Hero of GameFAQs fought bravely but fell to an unrelenting horde supported by a corrupt tyranny.Andre puts a date on his and Shirley's prom in their re-marriage episode, and going off that and the aforementioned Foosball episode, that would probably be the best way to figure out Jeff's age. Jeffrey Tobias "Jeff" Winger (played by Joel McHale) is a graduate of Greendale Community College and currently a Professor of Law at the school. So we get a supposedly definitive age for Jeff during the GI Jeff episode, in which we're informed that Jeff's 40th birthday is sometime in 2014 (airdate of the episode being April 3, 2014). However, a disaster the Save Greendale Committee failed to prevent led to Dean Pelton hiring a consultant named Jeff was considered the leader by default within the study group. But I can never admit that because that would make me an ass. Just to get a glimpse of the world I once ruled. Even though he was obviously older than a typical incoming freshman, Annie started at Greendale shortly after she graduated high school at the age of 18, making her the youngest member of the study group.

Television: Broadcast TV Topic Archived; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. ', 'You're the best kiddo!' This is a question I've been pondering lately, thanks to the fic I've been working on for the community_bbang.The story spans quite a long period of time, and while knowing exactly when certain events take place isn't really that important, having that sort of information at hand can be helpful when you're trying to work pop-culture references into your story.

Jeffrey Tobias "Jeff" Winger (played by Joel McHale), is a sardonic, quick-witted ex-lawyer attending Greendale Community College. Dan Harmon has indicated that despite that, Jeff was not born in 1971. Jeff is a snarky lawyer who is disbarred of his position in the pilot after it is discovered he faked his law degree. The fact that she gets to write about The Office regularly is like a dream come true. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Kara can be found on Twitter @thekaraverse.