string. The size of the icon.

This is an awesome post. The Component Library is the Lightning components developer reference. This value defaults to medium.

Note that doctype icons have specific colors that cannot be changed with the CSS property. SVGExample.cmp Salesforce provide different kind of Icons which can be used in Lightning component. How to Add Lightning Component as a Quick Action in… (66,785) How to Fetch Picklist value from sObject and Set in… (65,694) How to create custom Lookup in lightning component (62,956) Custom File Upload In Salesforce Lightning Component… (61,622) 3 Ways to Use CSS In Lightning Component.
you can find all of the available icons list here :All salesforce lightning icons comes with some default standard colors and background, but We can use lightning icons in our lightning component using This will represents a visual element that provides context and enhances usability.if you have any suggestions or issue with it, you can share your thoughts  in comment box.Daisy is a technology expert adviser and Marketing head of a financial organization, based in California, USA. Rapidly develop apps with our responsive, reusable building blocks. As now we have an option to include slds in Visualforce pages, we can utilize predefined Icons in Visualforce page. Really very informative and creative contents.

(60,092)

I like it and help me to development very well. global. Names are written in the format 'utility:down' where 'utility' is the category, and 'down' is the specific icon to be displayed.

For example, for account icon, I need to provide background, then use .slds-icon-standard-account class.

Below is sample VF page code which display different svg icons belonging to different categories.
Steps to follow to customize this SVG icon/logo: Step 1: Go to Lightning Component and it must be implemented with flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes. Can we avoid duplicates using apex data loader which we can do through import wizard? I am really excited to share that I have cleared "IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT DESIGNER" exam yesterday and going to share my i... 6. size. As now we have an option to include slds in Visualforce pages, we can utilize predefined Icons in Visualforce page. Options include xx-small, x-small, small, medium, or large. 7. Check the highlighted section (Custom components) in below screenshot . The Lightning Design System name of the icon. Salesforce provide different kind of Icons which can be used in Lightning component. This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. Her interest lies basically in indulging various latest technologies, to improve marketing.

What is Bulk API? Being an expert technological adviser she also contributes and shares his live experience with latest tools about Salesforce Lightning.Suneel is a Senior Salesforce Developer working for Indeed in Austin, Texas.I have 3.5 years of experience and working in lightning for the past 1 year.

No. Well, got good knowledge. External Id plays very important role if you want to update records without knowing the record Ids or want to relate the child record with ... As we know that sometimes we have show content in Lightning components based on different conditions. The Component Library is the Lightning components developer reference.

Volunteer for the Hyderabad Trailblazin 2018 and anchored for three events.Active volunteer/member for the Hyderabad SFDC developer group for the last 1 and half year.My Hobbies- Exploring different places, A great foodie, Reading Books.My Favorite Quote- Arise awake and stop not till the goal is reached.Use multiple conditions in aura:if on lightning componentHow to Add Lightning Component as a Quick Action in…How to Fetch Picklist value from sObject and Set in…Custom File Upload In Salesforce Lightning Component…Add Delete Row Dynamic In Lightning Component : Sample Code Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information. I am working as a developer in Deloitte.My name  Hareesh goud I have 5 Years of salesforce experience , Certified App builder and Platform Developer1“Once you see the results, it becomes an Addiction”Working with Infosys from last 3 years.

Note: If you haven’t created any lightning component yet, create a component (SVGExample) and add below code.

medium. Rapidly develop apps with our responsive, reusable building blocks. Mentored 500+ people in Salesforce.