Please help. Thread starter zakattack117; Start date Dec 7, 2015; Sidebar Sidebar. It is just showing the CPU Node temp. In-depth Hardware Information, Real-Time System Monitoring, Reporting & more So, I built a new Ryzen PC and had to reinstall all of my programs.

I also noticed that TMPIN2 is always exactly 10 °C under the CPU temp the . Sounds about right.

You must log in or register to reply here. They do offer bay fan controllers with thermal probes that can be attached to the heatsink of the GPU. Forums Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsAMD 2700x | 16GB | Vega 64 & 3600 | 32 GB | RX 5600 XT This one reads around 58-65 degrees for my CPU while gaming. Well, now when I set up the on-screen display in Afterburner, I discovered that I can't monitor CPU temps in afterburner. CPU temp only shown in ryzen master, other monitor programs not showing it. The chip is sitting around 4.3 GHz to 4.4 GHz while idle or during gaming. I know that TMPIN1 is the mainbourd temperature. I recently bought a Ryzen 7 3800x with ASUS Prime X470-Pro motherboard( CPU temp only shown in ryzen master, other monitor programs not showing it. My 2060 Super temps show up fine, my mobo temp shows up fine, everything else but my CPU. Hardware. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last.

Another strange thing that I am asking myself since I have Ryzen is that the CPU temp reported by the mainbourd never drops under 40 °C.

The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed.

I really wish there was a way to link case fan to GPU temp, that seems more important than tracking processor temperature. It lists the voltage, power draw, clocks, and usage per core but not the temps. In every benchmarking or cpu testing video I've watched on YouTube they show the cpu core temps listed in HWinfo.

... 58-65 degrees for my CPU while gaming.... Corsair H115i 280mm AIO ... HWMonitor has always been trash on AM4. mainbourd reports. HWMonitor is installed, no CPU pins are broken and I cleared the CMOS, reinstalled Afterburner and still nothing. After installing the new CPU and … I have HWinfo64 but the only cpu temp it gives me is the CPU(Tctl/Tdie) temperature. With the Ryzen 3000 series AMD recommends using Ryzen Master (latest version) or CPU-z, the other will cause your chip to idle high increasing voltage and temps. I could also show you how to do it with an arduino mini, and control it with simple software if you wish to change the curve.

Dec 7, 2015 #1 So I just installed a new CPU (AMD 4350 Vishera 4.2 Ghz) from my old CPU (AMD Phenom ii x4 Black 965 3.5 Ghz).