50+ videos Play all Mix - I Am Changing Jennifer Hudson Film Dreamgirls 2007 YouTube YouTube Jennifer Hudson Carpool Karaoke - Duration: 8:07.

How many good friends have I already lost? I'll change my life.

- The Voice Live Top 17 ResultsMichael Williams' Wildcard Instant Save Performance - Bee Gees' "To Love Somebody" - Voice ResultsThe Artists from Teams Blake, Kelly, Legend and Nick Competing in The Voice Live Top 17 - 2020Todd Tilghman Sings Peter Cetera's "Glory of Love" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Micah Iverson Sings Elton John's "Your Song" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020CammWess Sings the Bill Withers Song "Ain't No Sunshine" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Michael Williams Sings Harry Styles' "Sign of the Times" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Arei Moon Sings the Bruno Mars Song "Finesse" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Roderick Chambers Sings Robin Thicke's "Lost Without U" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Zan Fiskum Sings Bob Dylan's "Blowin' in the Wind" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Mandi Castillo Sings Jesse & Joy's "¡Corre!" Look at me Look at me I am changing, tryin' every way I can I am changing, I'll be better than …

The best in culture from a cultural icon.

- The Voice Knockouts 2020See How the Coaches, Carson and the Artists Set Up at Home - The Voice Live Top 17 PerformancesDo You Know What Tone Means?

Holliday landed her first big role on Broadway in 1980, when she landed her first notable role in the Broadway production of Your Arms Too Short To Box With God.

“I am changing my mind about suing President Trump,” he writes.

Jennifer Holliday (born Jennifer-Yvette Holliday on October 19, 1960 in Riverside, Texas) is an American singer and actress.

He even re-wrote his 2006 anti-Bush song “Lookin’ for a Leader” to spread the word about Biden’s campaign.

I am changing, tryin' every way I can I am changing, I'll be better than I am I'm trying-to find a way to understand But I need you, I need you-I need a hand.

“Reconsidering. Marshals Hits the Auction BlockHear Neil Young’s Anti-Trump Song ‘Lookin’ For a Leader 2020′ Neil Young is contemplating a lawsuit against President Donald Trump over his repeated usage of "Rockin' in the Free World" at rallies.

I'm hoping to work it out and I know that I can.

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. - The Voice Finale 2020Are Kelly, Blake, Nick and John Future Olympians?

I am changing, I'm gonna start right now, right here. And how many dark nights have I known? Oh, That would be just fine. For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent visit our