Sorry, this content is currently not available in your country due to its copyright restriction. like wowValjean and javert do this pose where Valjean is reaching up at himIn Soliloquy, Valjean starts out fast and goes slowIn At The End of The Day, a man saves Fantines letter from it being taken away before the other woman takes ifIn Lovely Ladies, the women protect fantine from the man trying to attack herIn who am I, Valjean tips off his shirt like Superman to reveal his brandDuring the confrontation, one of Valjean’s hands gets handcuffed and he and Javert fight for the other cuff, with Valjean almost strangling him with itIn Master of the House, mme T cuts off a tiny piece of bread off a long piece and calls it m Ts dickIn Paris, montparnasse wears greys and Enjolras is dressed in all black except for a red vestIn stars, the stars get lighter throughout the songEnjolras leans back and crosses his legs and just waits for Marius to be doneIn Do You Hear The People Sing, Enjolras holds Gavroche as he says that Lamarque is dead and let’s him cry for a moment and then tells him that now is time to risein In My Life, Marius climbs over the wall to get to CosetteCosette makes sure eponine is ok after she yells and scares the patron minetteGrantaire holds Gav as he sobs into his chest after watching Eponine dieDuring drink with me, Grantaire sings at Enjolras and when he walks away, enjolras stares motionless until gav moves himEnj catches gavs body and gives it to R, who holds him and criesWhen everyone dies, Grantaire is the last to die and doesn’t die by enj but he is with him in the afterlifeEnjolras’ body is carried in a wheelbarrow and on his flag, gav is put with himMarius sings Empty Chairs and the amis carry blown out candles while his is litEnjolras raises his candle to Marius before walking offThe Thenardiers teach the upper class wedding goers how to danceEponine joins fantine when walking out to Valjean as he diesWhen everyone comes out to sing Do You Hear The People Sing In the finale, Enjolras and Grantaire are standing by each other with Gav in the middle of thcem I love the parallel lyrics between Valjean’s soliloquy and Javert’s suicide so much, so I did this doodle (and made myself sad ) Chat.
The bishop's words touched Valjean's soul and persuaded him to change his life. do you ever just sit and think about how Jean Valjean and Javert so perfectly mirror each other? My life was a war that could never be won They gave me a number and murdered Valjean When they chained me and left me for dead Just for stealing a mouthful of bread

And it’s supposed to be cold! Grid View List View. (performed by Gary Morris) (from "Les Misérables: The Complete Symphonic Recording" soundtrack) Audio. Valjean's Soliloquy Lyrics: What have I done, sweet Jesus? What Have I Done (Valjean's Soliloquy) Valjean What have I done?

All posts. This song is also known as "Valjean's Soliloquy" in the 2012 Film. Unfortunately, his sister was widowed, having seven children to look after, the eldest being eight and the youngest being one year old. Warm and compassionate, yet firm in his convictions and faith, and with such a strong and distinctive baritone voice.he’s very dear to me bc he was my first live valjean!!! Jean Valjean For I had come to hate the world, the world that always hated me Jean Valjean was an alluring hero of Les Miserables for many reasons, one of which was his drastic conversion from a miserable criminal into a heroic, peaceful man. Most popular Most recent. Quote. Giấy phép MXH số 499/GP-BTTTT do Bộ Thông Tin và Truyền thông cấp ngày 28/09/2015.Giấy Chứng nhận Đăng ký Kinh doanh số 0305535715 do Sở kế hoạch và Đầu tư thành phố Hồ Chí Minh cấp ngày 01/03/2008.

Tìm