The ones marked European Journal of Operational Research 184 (2), 397-415European Journal of Operational Research 171 (3), 811-829European Journal of Operational Research 141 (2), 359-370B Almada-Lobo, D Klabjan, M Antónia Carravilla, JF OliveiraInternational Journal of Production Research 45 (20), 4873-4894S Laengle, JM Merigó, J Miranda, R Słowiński, I Bomze, E Borgonovo, ...European Journal of Operational Research 262 (3), 803-816F Parreño, R Alvarez-Valdes, JF Oliveira, JM TamaritEuropean Journal of Operational Research 44 (2), 256-266Applied Simulated Annealing, René V. V. Vidal (Ed. Try again later.The following articles are merged in Scholar.

), 255-255International Journal of Production Economics 114 (1), 363-375Journal of the Operational Research Society 60, S93-S105F Parreño, R Alvarez-Valdés, JF Oliveira, JM TamaritF Parreño, R Alvarez-Valdés, JF Oliveira, JM TamaritF Toledo, MA Carravilla, C Ribeiro, JF Oliveira, AM GomesL Junqueira, JF Oliveira, MA Carravilla, R MorabitoInternational Transactions in Operational Research 20 (5), 645-666B Almada-Lobo, D Klabjan, MA Carravilla, JF OliveiraComputational Optimization and Applications 47 (3), 529-552The system can't perform the operation now. Apresentação Pessoal. Verified email … Within Operations Research my main application area are the Cutting and Packing Problems, while from the techniques viewpoint my research is centered in the use and development of Metaheuristics approaches and their hybridization with Mathematical Programming based methods. Visualize os perfis de pessoas chamadas José Fernando de Oliveira. Visualize o perfil completo no LinkedIn e descubra as conexões de Fernando e as vagas em empresas similares. Cutting and Packing problems are hard combinatorial optimization problems that arise under several practical contexts, whenever big pieces of raw-material have to be cut into smaller items, or small items have to be packed inside a larger container, so that waste is minimized. Afficher les profils des personnes qui s’appellent José Fernando de Oliveira.
I have worked also on the use of the quantitative methods, provided by Operations Research and Management Science, to support decision making in Higher Education institutions management, which includes workload models, sustainability, institutional benchmarking and assessment and evaluation of institutions and teaching staff. ATENÇÃO: Este site utiliza cookies. Ao navegar no site estará a consentir a sua utilização.My main area of scientific activity is Operations Research and Management Science. These problems include hard geometric constraints when dealing with the optimization layer. The system can't perform the operation now.

Their This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar.

Vê os perfis de pessoas com o nome José Fernando Oliveira Silva. José F. Oliveira.

Visualize o perfil de Fernando José de Oliveira Jr no LinkedIn, a maior comunidade profissional do mundo.

Within Operations Research my main application area are the Cutting and Packing Problems, while from the techniques viewpoint my research is centered in the use and development of Metaheuristics approaches and their hybridization with Mathematical Programming based methods. Vê os perfis de pessoas com o nome Jose Fernando Oliveira Santos. Try again later. My main area of scientific activity is Operations Research and Management Science.

INESC TEC, Faculdade de Engenharia, Universidade do Porto.

Fernando tem 4 empregos no perfil.