Then you should analyze the weak points in your design or setup to see how you can benefit from high load.There are many types of tests catered for different purposes in performance testing (Source: The most common purpose of performance testing is to find out how reliable, stable, performant and responsive the system is.

You are not alone in that.
No DSL.

1. k6 is a development-oriented, open source load testing tool for making load and performance testing scripts and testing web pages. Let’s dive deep into what load testing is and how we can use k6 for doing load testing on our infrastructure. k6 is a modern open-source load testing tool providing an outstanding developer experience to test the performance of APIs and websites. k6 Load Testing Tool. I will try to write more about the cloud service in the future, too.Performance testing is a subset of performance engineering in computer science practice which deals with quality assurance of software by putting pressure and workload, either manually or automatically, on the software to see how it behaves and to make sure it is responsive and stable enough under that load.

I will try to write more advanced load testing articles to show you how to load test your website and/or API.This series will continue with more in-depth performance/load testing articles assuming the readers don’t have previous experience on this topic.As always, I do really appreciate your suggestions, comments and inputs on this. It’s all about expectations. TLS features: client certificates, configurable SSL/TLS versions and ciphers 6. Haven’t had time to blog about it but k6 came out top of multiple tools testedI've been tinkering with load testing recently and discovered HTTP/1.1, HTTP/2 and WebSocket protocol support 5. And I would like to thank Pepe Cano and Robin Gustafsson for their valuable comments and suggestions on this article and the series.A newsletter that delivers The Startup's most popular stories to your inbox once a month.Follow all the topics you care about, and we’ll deliver the best stories for you to your homepage and inbox. I recommend you to have a look at it to better understand different metrics, checks and other key-values. For example, you expect your API or website to serve 10K users simultaneously, but when you put pressure on it, it quickly becomes evident that your calculations differs from the reality and the reverse proves to be the case. Automation-friendly: checks (like asserts) and thresholds for easy and flexible CI configuration! k6 is an open-source load testing tool and cloud service providing the best developer experience for API performance testing. Everything as code: test logic and configuration options are both in JS for version control friendliness 3. It took us almost three days to be able to learn and execute simple load tests with the GUI version. We have set up our CI/CD process using docker and hosted GitLab and used GitLab CI to deal with CI process. At that time, we used to use the latest best practices in software engineering in source control and CI/CD processes.