!Kohl's has some great deals sometimes but I usually end up leaving the store. Women dressing rooms are dirty. Melissa refused to be any assistance to me whatsoever. I have a $15 reward certificate, which means I spent $250 for the certificate. details Free store pickup in 2 HOURS OR LESS. Kohls has always been a favorite store of mine that I've spent thousands at but after this experience I am going to pay my charge off and never come back. As a retail manager and long time associate, I know that if Melissa wanted to help, she can. Please know that your feedback will be shared with the store's management team for improvement.I buy everything from Kohls. Shop Kohl's in Watchung, NJ today! Con: departments always being relocated, hard to make this a short shopping trip since you're always looking for a department. Shop Kohl's in Ramsey, NJ today! While Supplies last. Thanks for always making my shopping time a great…""After visiting several other stores to search for bridesmaid dresses, we made an appointment at Jenny Yoo and I'm so glad that we did. All Stores > Kohl's Locations & Hours > Kohl's Wayne; 1 Kohl's - Wayne 1800 Rte 23 N, Wayne NJ 7470 Phone Number: (973) 696-6514. Cautionary Statements Regarding Forward-Looking Information This article contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.

Expect great things when you shop at your Ramsey Kohl's.

I usually get frustrated and leave. Well orchestrated business and very COVID conscious.Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Josanne. At Kohl's department stores, we offer not only the best merchandise at the best prices, but we're always working to make your shopping experience truly enjoyable. Find updated store hours, deals and directions to Kohl's in Watchung. I immediately called corporate in which they told me the store can redeem the coupon until 10 days after it expires. Generally I like them, I mean, 5 star like them. I never really have any problems at checkout and the lines aren't too bad. The store manager needs give them a BIG raise and keep them happy!

I never really have any problems... Kohl’s stores will be reopening and offering services in alignment with the COVID-19 timelines and precautions for each state and locale. I was told the coupon is not reissued, I just completely lose it. They are the BEST!! There are 1 Kohls mall stores in New Jersey, with 1 locations in or near Wayne (within 100 miles). Six days later the coat has been shipped to…"In ScreenPrinting Embroidery Vinyl,Sublimation,Custom Logo,Flyer & Much More"After having such a horrific experience with flightclub.com, I took a leap of faith…"New instant savings every week!