You can get a laser pointed sound but think "dark laser" not bright with edge. After playing through a few boxes of recent batches, I'm pleased. Everyone is raving about the Java's, but for me these work great. I know their D’Addario Woodwinds La Voz Alto Sax Reeds, Strength Medium, 10-pack - RJC10MD La Voz Baritone Saxophone Reeds, Medium Hard, 5 Pack. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.This page works best with JavaScript. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I am an extremly disappointed customer who was tricked into buying these slabs of wooden garbage. Please try your search again later. They were only usable in the strictest sense. 5.0 of 5 stars (3 Reviews) Starting at $19.95. If a classic jazz sound is your thing, they're a great way to go.

I know their I know these are inexpensive, but they're not even worth the price charged. La Voz Alto Saxophone Reeds . Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I have been playing for about 25 years and there's nothing like these. I thought it was some sort of Spanish locally made Rico copy, and I didn't get on with it at first so it stayed in the bottom of my case and got forgotten about. I can also recommend Rico Royal if you want a tad brighter sound for roughly equivalent strength. These reeds work well for me. There was a problem completing your request. I have always loved La Voz reeds.

I know these are inexpensive, but they're not even worth the price charged. 4x Point Rewards. D'Addario Rico Alto Sax Reeds, Strength 2.5, 10-pack With that said, the recent boxes I've played have yielded many more playable reeds (6-8) and 1-3 performance reeds. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. I get the med soft and med. I have been playing for about 25 years and there's nothing like these.

La Voz Soprano Saxophone Reeds. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. With that said, the recent boxes I've played have yielded many more playable reeds (6-8) and 1-3 performance reeds. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Of the 10 reeds, 3 were usable, and I would never use any of those three on a performance.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Vandoren SR213 Alto Sax Traditional Reeds Strength 3; Box of 10. Open quick view dialog for La Voz Tenor Saxophone Reeds. Of the 10 reeds, 3 were usable, and I would never use any of those three on a performance. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Best Seller in Alto Saxophone Reeds.

Powerful tone and flexibility make La voz a standard among jazz musicians. Amazon.co.uk: saxophone reeds la voz. I've read reviews on how unfiled reeds will produce more of a dark tone- yet I'm using one of those reeds on a metal mouthpiece for marchingband. Protec Alto/Tenor Saxophone Reed Case (Black)

Compare Compare Now site8prod462635. Quantity is much more important than quality in Rico's eyes. They are thick sounding, dark and full. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items.

Since I was used to 4.5s and I was looking for 5s I was a tad pessimistic about "medium-hard" reeds since I was at the end of the spectrum with the hardest strengths, but I gave them a try and fell in love. I've played many reeds. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. D’Addario Woodwinds Hemke Alto Sax Reeds, Strength 2.5, 5-pack - RHKP5ASX250 I've heard people call them bright, dark, smooth, edgy, awful, amazing, responsive, unresponsive, consistent, inconsistent, long lasting, quick to die, etc. I've really been enjoying the La Voz medium reeds I have been playing on my Otto Link STM 7* on tenor, but I have difficulty describing what it is I like about them. Empty Warranty. John M. There was no way I could get my old reeds to work for me, as my embouchure was not recovering to a youthful level. The best precision cuts from the finest arundo donax cane for... Click To Read More About This Product.

Best of luck to you :) Terry $27.95 $ 27. Vandoren SR273 Tenor Sax JAVA Reeds Strength 3; Box of 5

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Open quick view dialog for La Voz Alto Saxophone Reeds. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose.