Visitors have access to Little Car...Mud Lake is a 41 acre waterway in Oneida County, Wisconsin.

Maybe a few open holes.Was on Lake Tom last week.

Tomahawk Lake is a 3462 acre lake located in Oneida County. It has a maximum depth of 40 feet.

Looking for a nice meal of fresh perch, not bringing any home. By jbuelow. Found bass and some decent gills shallow in less than 4' of water. Musky, Panfish, Largemouth Bass and Walleye can be found here.

Not having to much luck finding something. It is definitely good enough to take off work so get out there. Can anyone point in the direction of some perch action. Lake Nokomis: The largest lake in the Tomahawk area with 2,433 acres, Lake Nokomis is known for its Bluegill, Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, Musky, Northern Pike and Walleye fishing.It is also a great place to spot majestic bald eagles. View fishing reports for the 187 lakes, reservoirs and streams near Tomahawk (Wisconsin) complete with Tomahawk bait shops, Tomahawk tackle shops, fishing charters and fishing guides, and inside information on fishing spots.

Muskie natural reproduction is limited, so state stocking efforts play a major role in maintaining this quality fishery. Thanks in advance .Walleye on the chain will be closed for one additional year I've heard.Looking to rent a place on Lake Tomahawk this summer the week of July 25th to Aug. 1st. Here's the latest fishing and weather forecast for Lake Tomahawk . It has a maximum depth of 26 feet.

4 Star Fatty Day! My wife and I haven't been on Tomahawk in over 10 years.

By Jed “Big Musky” Buelow Tomahawk Leader Co-Editor, Sports and Nature Editor Now is the perfect time to get the kids out and interested ... Read More. Had a lot of fun with my buddy mike tonight.Little Tomahawk Lake is a 163 acre waterway in Oneida County, Wisconsin. 5th Annual Carrol Lake Ice Fishing Tournament on Carrol Lake on Saturday, February 24th.

I was up this past weekend, while I was fishing other lakes I did pay close attention to Lake Tomahawk when passing by.

Call 715-370-4652 for more info. The lake I fished nearby had good solid ice with no slush.

Looking for a nice meal of fresh perch, not bringing any home.

The state manages this lake for both species. May 19, 2020.

Ice ranged from 14" to 8" depending where we walked.Jerry, I'd call Jeff at J & J sport shop in lake Tom...    (715) 277-2616  I did hear of some slush last night at work, but I am also hearing travel is better...Hi guys .Planning a  fishing trip  this coming weekend .How is the atv travel on the lake .Possible?Any chances catching northern , walleye or some panfish on this lake ?.Any special regulations that I need to be aware of ?Not planning to keep any fish .What's the best place to park ? At least from what I can see. Can anyone point in the direction of some perch action. What a day!Busted my spinning rod so I went with the fly rod out of the canoe. Visitors have access to Bird La...You are trying to access a feature that requires a Fishidy account.

Musky, Panfish, Largemouth Bass and Northern Pike can be found here. Tomahawk Fishing Report. Also got a mixed bag in the  deeper weeds. Heading up to Lake Tomahawk next Saturday for the week. Fish include Musky, Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike and Walleye.

Save over 60% onAn email address is required to associate with your Fishidy premium subscription. Register starts at 7:15am and fish from 8am to 3pm. Paid off big time with a truck load of crappies. Visitors have access to public land...Bird Lake is a 97 acre waterway in Oneida County, Wisconsin. It has a maximum depth of 84 feet.

Depths?Fished here saturday.