Synonyms: let, rented, chartered… Find the right word. Top synonyms for lease out (other words for lease out) are lease, hire and charter. Top synonym for lease out (another word for lease out) is rent. Synonyms for lease at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! "We might let the house furnished for the remainder of the lease," Roger went on.And we've got the lease of this house for another two years!When the year's lease was up, the contadino wrote to her declining to renew it.I would relieve you of the rest of the lease and settle your matter with the landlord.Even if she insisted upon a year's lease it wouldn't do any great harm.All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)What Is The Difference Between “Furlough” vs. “Layoff”?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers! Find descriptive alternatives for lead-out. to take or get the temporary use of (something) for a set sum See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Leased: to give the possession and use of (something) in return for periodic payment. He sat down at Jenkins's desk, and began to read over a lease. to give the possession and use of (something) in return for periodic payment Synonyms for lead-out at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for lease. Lease out synonyms and Lease out antonyms. Lease Out synonyms. Delivered to your inbox! I couldn't afford to buy a car outright, so I decided to

Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!Learn a new word every day. Synonyms for leases out include rents, leases, lets, hires, sublets, charters, engages, subleases, borrows and contracts. "The lease is not in a hurry, sir," returned incorrigible Roland.He refused to renew the lease; and the man went wildly elsewhere.Six weeks from the day he had obtained his lease he began his glue-making.The directors under their lease were entitled to the remaining $75,000.