Guide on Leech Lake, Cass Lake, Lake Bemidji and surrounding area. Trolling along at 2 -2.25 mph. I think many other boats were expecting similar (probably 45-50 boats on Annex on Saturday night last weekend). Trying to figure out if Jig is the way to go or Leeches? Jeff Sundin Fishing Report July 13, 2020 "Upper Red Lake Fishing Reports" “Everybody that’s returned to the dock have come in with their walleyes.” So said one of the camping guests at Roger’s Resort on Upper Red Lake on Sunday.

5; 1 month, 4 weeks ago. Have almost none in the spring lolI’m with you – don’t really love trolling, but it can be a great approach during the dark. Water temp was high 40’s to low 50’s, then started dropping again. walleyewizard. Was up there last week. We were the only ones on that reef that night.Yeah… I try not to talk about those other spots… but sounds like you know about those.

Walker, MN. Subject; Replies; Last Post ; July Leech Report. If there’s some decent weather this week I would expect that pattern to still work for you. If there’s some decent weather this week I would expect that pattern to still work for you. With warmer weather, they should really be snapping. Bit rough while I was up – changing weather patterns made for a mixed bite.

Fished Wednesday,Thursday,and Friday then the rain and cold moved in. Surprisingly we found a pocket of fish that only seemed to want leeches as well. Bit rough while I was up – changing weather patterns made for a mixed bite. stevenosbisch@gmail.com. Was up there last week. ?Talked to my FIL last night – he’s up on Pine Point. If you get a decent couple of days weather wise Annex or the reefs should be hopping for the slip bobber approach. Fished Portage bay last weekend, wasn’t hot and heavy but wasn’t bad either. Leech Lake, Longville, Deer River, Grand Rapids Area Fishing Report- Wheezy Outd « on: July 21, 2019, 02:07:30 PM » The sweltering heat, high humidity values, and intermittent thunderstorms have certainly provided some challenges for anglers but even as we enter the dogdays of summer the fish are still on the chow!

2019 Fishing Reports. a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!

Lakes.

Walker, MN. Quality fishing opportunities for species other than walleye, perch and musky are also present on Leech Lake. Home. Any wind blown points will do. Participant. Musky fishing was good in 2013, and similar opportunities should continue in 2014. His account of the fishing success on the giant lake may have been accurate, but not necessarily complete.

A jig and minnow or crankbaits are turning walleyes in 7 to 9 feet or on the 10- to 15-foot breaks around Star/Oak, Hardwoods, GrandVu Flats, Sand Point, Cedar Point, and additional shoreline breaks in Walker Bay. I’m with you – don’t really love trolling, but it can be a great approach during the dark.