But is it that right? Depending on howHere it seems “being better” is enough, but what happens when your enemies don’t play by the rules?

The father-son relationship between Jax and Martin Stein was one of the best things on Legends. However, the team quickly learns that there is a magical creature in the town …

Keto Shimizu, How can we combat it?

Can you keep being the better person in the face of growing and more powerful evil?

Prudence Hawthorne is a former resident of Salem and the daughter of Jane Hawthorne.

Just because someone hurt her does that give her the right to hurt them back?

This is the power of Nate’s B plot was a nice little story, although I was more interested in the way it built out the series’ universe. Or do we take the moral high ground, even if that means we can’t save the ones we love?

And let’s end this review on perhaps the greatest single moment of the episode.
14 November 2018 | danielmurphy-04423

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (TV Series) Witch Hunt (2018) Trivia.

A page for describing Recap: Legends of Tomorrow S4 E2 "Witch Hunt". “Witch Hunt” is both heavy and hilarious, continuing the Legends of Tomorrow win-streak.

Greg Berlanti (developed by), See Also. What happens when they push you to the brink and you don’t have any other options?

Andrew Kreisberg (developed by), It builds and builds throughout the episode until she directly confronts the people who are persecuting Jane.

Phil Klemmer (developed by), She lashes out and attacks.

Trivia.

When the magical Time Seismograph goes off, the team finds themselves headed to the Salem witch trials. Those scenes were so heartwarming.

You can help expand this section by adding some information. List of Legends of Tomorrow characters Legends of Tomorrow is an American television series, developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Phil Klemmer, and Andrew Kreisberg, based on several characters from DC Comics.The series premiered in the United States on January 21, 2016, for The CW television network, and it finished its first season on May 19, 2016.

This was a great episode with the humor and premise of this season really interesting me, but Zari ruins this episode for me because while I understand her motivations of helping other to avoid her kind of loss, but she constantly forces her opinions on others, and yes she rights what she did wrong in the end but she interferes with time constantly like last season with Helen of Troy being removed from the time stream, and while I still like her character I think she is the worst written character on the show. On January 7, 2020, the series was renewed for a sixth season, which is set to premiere in midseason 2021 (presumably in March/April 2021, as CW's 2020-2021 season starts in January 2021).
Sara notices that Zari is taking the case personally when she promises to save a mom, who is being accused of being a witch.

Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 2 Review: Witch Hunt Reviews The emotional arc this episode sets up could make Legends of Tomorrow the most relevant show on TV.

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow #4.2 Photos: “Witch Hunt” Images Legends of Tomorrow News Spoilers October 17, 2018 0 Official CW preview images for the DC’s Legends of Tomorrow episode “Witch Hunt” Revisit the extraordinary roles that put stars like Jump to: Spoilers (2) Near the beginning of the episode, the original Red Tornado's bucket helmet can be seen on the shelf with other items.

The Emmy nominations are in! Sara notices that Zari is taking the case personally when she promises to save a mom,...For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. You can help expand this section by adding some information.

Morgan Faust (story editor)

When the magical Time Seismograph goes off, the team finds themselves headed to the Salem witch trials.

0 Images from DC's Legends of Tomorrow (TV Series) Episode: Witch Hunt; Episodes of DC's Legends of Tomorrow (TV Series) Images from DC's Legends of Tomorrow (TV Series) Gallery for the DC's Legends of Tomorrow (TV Series) series; Recommended Media As of June 2, 2020, 82 episodes of Legends of Tomorrow have aired, concluding the fifth season. Directed by Kevin Mock. This week on Legends of Tomorrow, the Waverider crew – now with Constantine in tow – headed to 1692 Salem, Massachusetts, where they discovered Prudence, a young girl whose mother had been accused of being a witch, being helped by a fugitive to unleash vengeance on the town. The original Red Tornado was Ma Hunkle, a golden age superhero with the Justice Society, and a popular comedic hero with DC. This section is a stub.

When she sees Jane being condemned as a witch it’s all too familiar.