Video.

Also websites like Model Mayhem and Model Wire Network are both places I use to find models and make up artists when I don’t want to go through an agency and just want to do a fun experimental shoot.”“My plans for the future would just be to keep growing my business and networking with people and getting my name out there in the world as a photographer. travel.

Logan Rae Lifestyle Food Fashion Travel Home Lifestyle Food Fashion Travel Home. I am starting a new segment where I interview people in the fashion industry, including: photographers, models, and designers.To start of this first segment, I wanted to do an interview with Logan Rae Hill.

Logan runs her own photography business and has shot for popular brands including Victoria’s Secret and Joe’s Jeans. JACK SAVOIE © COPYRIGHT 2018 Logan is an experienced lifestyle photographer and videographer based in Los Angeles, CA. Logan Hill. Logan recently received her degree in business from Cal State Northridge.

Scroll. I took the photography classes that were offered at Pomona High School and I learned with film and how to set apertures and F stops and how to work with lighting and develop in the dark room. Look at this photo she took with the smoke bombs:Now I think we all wish we could have been the model in this shoot!“I love that being a photographer, I can tell a story with just one photo and make people think about things or see things in a way that they normally wouldn’t.

To start of this first segment, I wanted to do an interview with Logan Rae Hill. Also, to keep doing what I love and pursing my dreams.”“Of course I would love to collaborate with The Savoie Daily! lifestyle. Follow me . Click here. When I keep those things in mind, the photos turn out great!”“SOCIAL MEDIA IS KEY!

Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to get updates! She has started her own fashion and lifestyle photography business: Logan Rae Photography (“Right now I’m attending school at Pierce College in LA, studying business marketing and I will be transferring to a university in a year, I haven’t decided where to go yet but I’m looking at CSUN, USC and UCLA.”“I got started with one of my friends in high school, we used to go out to Standley Lake and do photo shoots of each other for fun, and then as we kept doing that, I began to shoot more of my friends and my sisters and I fell in love with photography.”“I have done senior portraits, engagement photos, family photos and right now I do a lot of fashion photography in LA, I will also be shooting my first wedding next year, so i’ve pretty much done it all!”“In LA I work with a few modeling agencies and I do test shoots for the new faces in the agency to get their portfolio started, and I also shoot editorials for magazines, my work has been published in Elegant Magazine, Lucy’s Magazine and Photo Vogue.”“I chose to live in LA because there really wasn’t anything for my in Colorado regarding photography and I couldn’t really grow my business the way I wanted to.
4,078 Followers, 496 Following, 240 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from L O G A N R A E H I L L (@loganraephotography) Just take a look at some of her photos:“My aesthetic would be to make people feel something when they look at my photos and have them see things in a different way than they normally would.”“To me, fashion is a way to express yourself, you can say so many things with fashion, it really expresses how you are feeling, whether you’ve had a bad day and your looking grungy or you put that extra effort in and people notice it.
The retouching programs are so advanced nowadays. Exclusives. I also look for the best angles that a model has. Home Shop Before and After Gallery Preset Packages Free Vintage Preset. Logan is a photographer that has been doing extremely well for herself.