I haven't seen all of S1 eppies. 412. Do you know where Abe is?! Did she give it to a stranger or did her sister adopt the baby? That child was given up for adoption. I haven't seen all of S1 eppies. Peggy's sister was pregnant when Peggy had her baby, and the sister gave birth around the same time. that's not one-of-the-guys talk.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castPress J to jump to the feed. Secretly pregnant Peggy, that is, who was degraded and insulted and excluded, called fat a bunch of times, and became a copywriter the day she had her baby. I'm sorry, I don't know whose eyes to look at.Cookies help us deliver our Services. I know they noticed her gaining weight. Edit . Recall pregnant Peggy. She doesn't even realize what's going on!I think they just assume she's getting fat because at that point in the show she was seen as more of one of the guys than a secretary.naw, at that point she was seen as a curiousity - a girl who got work on the belle joile account.there are several jokes about how she's a fruit that went from ripe to rotten "before anyone even had a chance to taste her." my subreddits. Don called Peggy in the office at night to see if she knew where Megan was. I know they noticed her gaining weight.No, they just think she's getting fat. Then I saw the photo and laughed out loud "No! Ended up just redrawing it myself, I think Peggy would be proud. jump to content. This is the kind of scene when you suddenly realize you are not watching an ordinary television series. Mad Men is a great show, but there are some plot points that are a bit too obscure. The phone rang again (Don calling back) and she wasn't going to answer but then for some reason she decided to pretend that he had the wrong number so she said "PIZZA HOUSE!" 174 comments. Mad Men finally gave Peggy her big rom-com moment. Peggy has grown considerably this season; she is finally forging a place for herself among the powerful men at Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce. I know the sister was pregnant at the same time, so what happened? save hide report. It was a great choice. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsAlice. "Just one of those classic MM moments that always makes me laugh Season 5. I don't know where Megan is! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Did anyone at work notice Peggy might be pregnant?

When Mad Men* beginning in 2007, it is in the absolute discretion.Rare are those who know the cable channel, AMC, or the creator of the series, Matthew Weiner, course co-author of several episodes of Sopranobut not writer star so far.The names of the actors (Jon Hamm, January Jones, Christina Hendricks) does not say anything to anyone – just remembered-we have seen Elisabeth Moss (Peggy … I swear, I only read your text, didn't even see the photo yet and I could already HEAR her voice yelling into the phone already. By Libby Nelson @libbyanelson May 19, 2015, 3:50pm EDT Is Mad Men inspired after Richard Yates's novel "Revolutionary Road"? Loved this poster Peggy had in her office, but the prints sold for over $100. Did anyone at work notice Peggy might be pregnant? Okay, jokes aside. 448. Her youngest child is her own child; the sister is not raising Peggy's offspring. When first introduced to Mad Men, Peggy Olson's mousey wardrobe choices were innocent and conservative. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. In honor of "Mad Men’s" final episode, let’s take a look back at the 11 crucial moments that helped cement Don and Peggy’s relationship as one of the most fascinating we’ve ever seen on TV. The antithesis of curvy office vixen Joan, Peggy seemed to be trying to blend into the walls. If you could meet one character from Mad Men, who would it be? share. P.S.- Someone named Bob should definitely ask for Pete and casually ask him how he's doing.