“Let’s just call that spade a spade and that’s just what it is.”“I felt like he was moving on the last play but either way if it was a charge, if it was not a charge, I’m happy that we got the win and I’ll learn from the play,” Antetokounmpo said.Antetokounmpo made the free throw to make it 110-107. When the Grizzlies recovered to take a 112-103 lead with 6:01 left in regulation, it appeared the Grizzlies might pad their lead in the standings.Instead, Anthony’s 3 with 37.5 seconds left tied the score at 124 and Morant fell on a last-second fast break, sending the game to overtime.“Win or lose, we’ve got to keep focused on the next task at hand,” Memphis coach Taylor Jenkins said. Few details regarding the nature of Monk's violation have emerged, but the Hornets announced Monday … Please check back later.NBA videos tailored based on your favourite teams, players, and account preferencesRelated Video,Top Plays,NBA Game Recaps,NBA Game Highlights,ArchivesGet caught up on your favourite game in under three minutesHighlights from the best moments of live play from this week's NBA GamesAll the best moments in NBA history, including classic NBA games from years pastYour subscription does not provide access to NBA Archives content.Your subscription does not provide access to NBA League Pass Premium video channel content.Your NBA League Pass account has reached its maximum number of streams. Matt Johnson. Nikola Vucevic N. Vucevic. After years of Golden State dominating the NBA, opponents are Dallas led by 3 before Harden made the first of two free throws, and Porzingis put the Mavericks up four early in overtime. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2020 NBA Media Ventures, LLC. Giannis’ sixth foul and they didn’t want to get him out,” Smart said. Because they have to draw the line somewhere. The Countdown - 24 in :24: Devin Booker. Milwaukee improved the NBA’s best record to 54-12 and moved within a victory of clinching the top seed in the Eastern Conference for the second straight year.It appeared the Bucks would have to do it without the Greek Freak when “Quite frankly, I think we know all what that was all about. SG - CHA. Of course, we can muse all day about what might have been (Hornets fans have plenty of opportunities over the years to do so) but we have a good thing building up and that win vs Miami was a big sign of things going in the right direction. We bring you the latest game previews, live stats, and recaps on CBSSports.com Malik Monk cocks back for MONSTER dunk and misses (video) By Dan ... they should be masked up,” D’Antoni said following the Rockets’ scrimmage against the Toronto Raptors on Friday. WATCH: Malik Monk posterizes three Raptors’ players. Malik Monk M. Monk. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. The league’s been great about that; everybody has the freedom to react any way they want”Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Watch James Harden drop 49, lead Rockets past Mavericks in OTGiannis Antetokounmpo got the call, 36 points, leads Bucks past CelticsSpurs’ coaches Gregg Popovich, Becky Hammon stand during anthemCJ McCollum’s 33 lifts Portland to important OT win against MemphisMagic’s Jonathan Isaac: Kneeling, wearing BLM T-shirt not “answer” for himZion Williamson “pissed,” still will not play significant minutes next gameMagic forward Jonathan Isaac stands for national anthem (video)Steve Kerr on Daryl Morey-China-Hong Kong situation: ‘I handled it really poorly’Donovan Mitchell wears bulletproof vest to first bubble gameWhy did Zion Williamson sit out final seconds of Pelicans’ loss?Knicks’ Leon Rose on rebuild: ‘We have not set a timeline’NBA schedule 2020: Dates, times, matchups for season restart that starts tonightThree Things to Know: Kneeling, LeBron game-winner, it’s good to have the NBA backLeBron James putback proves to be game-winner, as Lakers top Clippers 103-101Rudy Gobert scores night’s first points, game-winning free-throws to lift Jazz over PelicansRumor: NBA could delay 2020-21 season if fan attendance becomes foreseeableLakers, Clippers, Pelicans, Jazz players kneel during national anthemReport: NBA raises insurance payout to $2.5 million for career-ending injuriesRudy Gobert believes he wasn’t first NBA player to contract coronavirusUp then down, Knicks’ Tom Thibodeau trying to become rare coach who gets back on trackMichele Roberts predicts only minimal adjustments to NBA CBA. Everybody has to make a personal decision. Seven predictions for NBA restartAnthony Davis says he plans to play in opener vs. ClippersNBA bubble is holding so far, no player tests positive in past nine daysNo wall for these five NBA rookies as league restart tips-offRumor: Aaron Gordon trade from Orlando could be biggest move of offseasonReport: Pelicans, Jazz players may kneel around Black Lives Matter on courtRockets’ Eric Gordon rolls left ankle; X-rays negative but he’s out a ‘few days’Michelle Roberts: Next NBA season might need to be in bubble, too Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)“I’d prefer to keep that to myself. Please contact support. C - ORL. Get real-time NBA basketball coverage and scores as Utah Jazz takes on Charlotte Hornets.