He is best known for playing Grant Ward and Hive in ABC's series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., as well as Michael Munroe in the 2015 game Until Dawn. Skip to main content Got A … A native of San Jose, California, he attended Westmont High School, University of California, Berkley and Yale School of Drama.In 2013, Brett starred as Grant Ward on the popular TV show “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” He would play the role until 2018. 786 Followers, 1,246 Following, 2,774 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Melissa (@melissatrn)

Brett Dalton has filed for divorce from his wife, Melissa Trn.

Going against the earlier announcement, the couple got married on 16th December 2015 in Los Angeles, California.In November 2019, reports broke Melissa and then-husband Brett were heading for a divorce. The two years age difference — with the costume designer being the eldest — mattered none as they fell for each other.Following six years of dating, Melissa and Brett got engaged. One could say that the famed costume designer abandoned her Instagram and Twitter.Melissa Trn first crossed paths with future boyfriend Brett Dalton while the two were attending the prestigious Yale School of Drama. Furthermore, he wanted them to share the joint physical and legal custody of their daughter Sylvia Dalton.Born in 1983, Brett Dalton celebrated his 37th birthday in early 2020.

People is on Community!

Melissa Trn wiki ionformation include family
Melissa Trn Net Worth Complete Wiki Biography of Melissa Trn, which contains net worth and salary earnings in 2020.

The father of one starred in the 2020 Hallmark Channel TV film “Just My Type.”Brett stretches six feet and two inches in height. That said, little else is public about her biological parents/siblings. Melissa Trn body measurments, height, weight and age details.

In December 2012, the Trn-Dalton household grew into a family of three as they welcomed a daughter named Sylvia Dalton.Melissa Trn and Brett Dalton registered their wedding in Astoria, New York. Per court documents filed by the actor, the pair had split on 1st August 2019.According to TMZ, Brett was willing to pay Melissa child support. Loved every second of hanging with my family today.

Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more.

Get push notifications with news, features and more. The couple share 7-year-old daughter, Sylvia TV

See who's made their debut so far this year (November 22, 2019) Filed for divorce from her husband of nearly 4 years Brett Dalton following a 3-month-long separation (since August 1, 2019).

In terms of height and weight, she is no taller than five feet & six inches (167 cm) and owes around 59kg respectively.A reserved individual, Melissa opted to stay away from the chaotic world of social media.

this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.

Brett Patrick Dalton[1] (born January 7, 1983)[2] is an American actor and voice actor.

People.com Dalton, 36, filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Friday, TMZ A rep for Dalton did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.Nonetheless, Dalton shared a photo from Halloween with his daughter dressed as a praying mantis, while he and a woman who appeared to be Trn opted for bug-eyed onesie ensembles, though he didn’t tag Trn in the snap.In May, Dalton shared a sweet Mother’s Day tribute to Trn, calling her a “beautiful spirit.”“And #happymothersday to @melissatrn for giving me the greatest gift of all: sleeping in.

Ok sometimes that, but really: this beautiful spirit who makes our lives better every day she’s here,” he “+=❤️,” he wrote alongside the black-and-white picture.For Father’s Day 2018, Dalton said that family time was “what it’s all about,” tagging his wife.“A very real #fathersday moment with my daughter’s hair in her food. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. A costume designer by trade, Melissa Trn became popular as the romantic partner of “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D” star Brett Dalton.Here’s a biography — designed in wiki format — outlining Melissa’s net worth, relationship with Brett and more!Every 13th December, Melissa Trn wakes up to birthday messages on her phone. The U.S. surpassed Italy in number of confirmed deaths on April 11 Melissa Trn first crossed paths with future boyfriend Brett Dalton while the two were attending the prestigious Yale School of Drama.

You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. The two years age difference — with the costume designer being the eldest — mattered none as they fell for each other. As for her education, Melissa attended Yale Drama School. That’s what it’s all about @melissatrn,” he wrote the caption for a Dalton and Trn tied the knot in December of 2015 after dating for several years and meeting at the Yale Drama School.

Brett Dalton and his wife Melissa Trn are calling it quits after four years of marriage.