6. In the address field, type in: 192.168.0.1 Default login - username: admin, password: motorola (Click Login) See “Software Version” at the bottom of the page. MG7315 8x4 Cable Modem plus N450 Wi-Fi® Router . Model MG7315 combines an 8x4 cable modem with an N450 Wi-Fi gigabit router. MG7310, MG7315, MG7540, MG7550, MG7700 MT7711 (with phone port): Open your Internet browser. In the address bar of web browser type 192.168.0.1 and hit Enter. Cox recommends a DOCSIS 3.0 16x4 or higher device for optimal Internet performance.After the cable modem successfully registers on the network, the The Motorola MG7310 has the following ports available on the back of the modem.MAC addresses are written as 12 digits containing both letters and numbers (0-9, A-F).

When at the login page, type "admin" for the Username, and type "motorola" for the Password, click Login. eBuyNow manages the site, the server, and its transactions for the Motorola Official Licensees who manufactures these products.Links to this site’s privacy policy and terms of use can be found below. Sign up to be the first to learn about specials and news from Motorola Store products. 5. Wireless Optimization for MG7310 or MG7315 Karen H. May 25, 2020 15:55. Click to enlarge. eBuyNow manages the site, the server, and its transactions for the Motorola Official Licensees who manufactures these products.Links to this site’s privacy policy and terms of use can be found below. Slow internet or intermittent connection drops; Why aren't all web sites blocked when I enable MAC or IP filtering on my Motorola cable modem router (MG7310, MG7315, MG7540, MG7550)? 4. Cox recommends a DOCSIS 3.0 16x4 or higher device for optimal Internet performance. This is your Firmware version. Questions for eBuyNow regarding the relationship between these parties can be sent to Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. Follow . Motorola Mobility LLC and eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd. have teamed together to provide global sales and support for the products found on this site. Click on Wireless in the top menu, then click on WMM. Details ; Modem Information. A MAC address is unique. MG7315 wireless is slow; Setting Up Your Cable Modem. Model MG7315 is certified by a number of leading cable service providers including Comcast XFINITY How do I connect other devices to my Motorola MG7315 Gateway Router using wireless? MG7315 8x4 Cable Modem plus N450 Wi-Fi® Router; This cable modem includes a built-in N450 3x3 wireless gigabit router that provides the range, wireless speeds and networking support need for multimedia, Internet video and high-performance networking in a home or office. Smart home automation and monitored security solutions Discover security and automation features, tips and basic instrustions Discounted per-minute rates on international calls Discover home phone features, tips and basic instructions View account-related messages including emails & texts View current & past bills, make payments, and more Check out your services, shop for add-ons, troubleshoot equipment, and get quick access to useful product tools Discover features, tips and basic how-to's to maximize the enjoyment of your Cox services